Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Thicky's book

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
A merry olde dance, brilliant read considering he's thick as a plank, oh, and it's by Micky Gray, he's gorgeous, he told me!

bryanm

bryanm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Ordered a few, well 5 fishing books the other day, and Mickys was the first I chose to read.

A throughly good read that had me laughing all the way through.

I read it in 3 days, just couldnt put it down.#

I would recommend it to anybody who likes reading carp fishing stories.

jules007

jules007

• Moderators
  • 2,820 posts
  • LocationIn a little galaxy in space
better than Terry hearns books? :wink:
may the only thing you catch in life be carp!

bryanm

bryanm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
I enjoyed both Terrys books, although I think the 1st one he did was better than the 2nd.

As for which one is better..... I think they are all good books, which gets the entusiasm going whenever I read them.

zammmo

zammmo

• Members
  • 3,234 posts
  • LocationOld fishermen never die, they just smell that way
[quote name="bryanm"]I enjoyed both Terrys books, although I think the 1st one he did was better than the 2nd.

As for which one is better....[/quote

Theres only one wat to find out...

FFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

better than Terry hearns books? :wink:

Micky's is a bit more of the kind of angling I do in comparison to Terry, loads more misbehaving on the bank and some of the carp "names" will crack you up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users