Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

River Wye, Herefordshire.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

welder

welder

• Moderators
  • 6,579 posts
  • LocationMust pay the water rates.......
My wife and I are taking our caravan to a site near Mordiford, Herefordshire in a couple of weeks. The site is on the bank of the River Wye and catch photos on their website show good carp and barbel.

I'm inclined to use hallibut pellets and/or luncheon meat for bait. Does anyone on here have local knowledge that may help in my quest? Failing that, I'd welcome suggestions on alternative baits.

We'll be there for 4 days so I'll have time to try various approaches. Shan't have far to "approach" as our pitch is literally at the water's edge!

Ian
I started with nothing....still got it.

jules007

jules007

• Moderators
  • 2,811 posts
  • LocationIn a little galaxy in space
nice one ian,
you could maybe pm jemsue as he does a lot of barbel fishing and might be able to help :wink:
may the only thing you catch in life be carp!

welder

welder

• Moderators
  • 6,579 posts
  • LocationMust pay the water rates.......

nice one ian,
you could maybe pm jemsue as he does a lot of barbel fishing and might be able to help :wink:

I'll admit that was going to be my next option, but to quote from eBay, I'm going to let it run. :D

Ian
I started with nothing....still got it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users