Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

willow lakes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

andrew31

andrew31

• Members
  • 2 posts
:) i have fished in the match lake at willows and u always catch something, i have only started fishing in the uk and i enjoy willows. i have caught 3 carp in one morning.
i would like to try for pike but i have never fish pike at all! has anyone fished for pike there before that could give me any tips?
many thanks Andrew

syddallj

syddallj

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEast Sussex
Which Willows are you talking about? There are lots of lakes out there called Willows!

andrew31

andrew31

• Members
  • 2 posts
its willow lakes between London colney and st albans.

craigmarky

craigmarky

• Members
  • 603 posts
Yes its between colney and st albans there on facebook under Willows lakes good for pictures and updates also have a website at http://www.willowslakes.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users