Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

2 book reviews for the cold winter nights in the bivvy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cobleyn

cobleyn

• Members
  • 2,923 posts
  • LocationI loved jessica rabbit until she ate all the bacon.
I finished a book recently called 'Seized' about a guy who travelled all over the world stealing back ships from pirates- that was pretty good- well worth a read and something completely diffferent in terms of the life experience that this guy had.

I've just started Frankie Boyle's book 'My S**t life so far' and have been laughing my ass off. If you like his stand up (and if you havent seen it - and aren't easily offended its the funniest DVD I've seen in 4 years) or his panel show stuff- it'll make you crack up.
Everything is better with bacon.

stoogi

stoogi

• Moderators
  • 7,618 posts
  • LocationThe hatchet man is coming. Tick tock......

I've just started Frankie Boyle's book 'My S**t life so far' and have been laughing my ass off. If you like his stand up (and if you havent seen it - and aren't easily offended its the funniest DVD I've seen in 4 years) or his panel show stuff- it'll make you crack up.

I've read it twice. Brilliant :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users