Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

crete lakes france

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

chef1

chef1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationnorfolk
Hi i am going to crete lakes end of march next year, has anyone been there and have any advice? i have never been fishing in france before

carpnovice

carpnovice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
hello i went there in september and had a brilliant time les the head baliff is a diamond and so are the rest of the baliffs although the weather was not so good and unbeknowing to me the wk before the lake i chose had been smashed stupid so my advice would be check out the catch book for the wk before to see what was caught and then make ur decision on which lake to fish but other than that there is no difference between fishing in france or at home so good luck and tight lines

chef1

chef1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationnorfolk
did you have anything then mate? cheers good advice i did not think about checking the catch book.. i guess if its been fishing well that could be a good thing or a bad thing? i guess it depends how badly its been smashed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users