Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Call Of The Wild by Jack London

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

salokcinnodrog

salokcinnodrog

• Super Moderator
  • 23,506 posts
  • LocationNever Give in, always believe in your Ambitions and Dreams for they will come true
I remember reading part of this book at school, but when I decided to buy some books for my children for Christmas I couldn't help myself reading it again from the start to finish.

An amazing tale of how a Cross bred dog from California makes it all the way up to The Yukon into the harshness of Sled dog life during the goldrush.

I started the book and couldn't put it down until I had read it from cover to cover.
Nick

syddallj

syddallj

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationEast Sussex
Yes I agree Nick, a brilliant read to stir a childs imagination. (And an aduls too!)

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
Memory lane there mate, I remember that and Lord of the flies really well.

jules007

jules007

• Moderators
  • 2,811 posts
  • LocationIn a little galaxy in space
yep i read that as a kid, also shane about same time
may the only thing you catch in life be carp!

derbybeef

derbybeef

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationLOST
read it myself free on an ebook...very good read 5*****

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users