Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

CK Fusion carp Mover chair - any good?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zigzagsky

zigzagsky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBerkshire
Hi,

I'm lucky to be able to live within close walking distance of my fishing venue and at the moment am using a small trolley to move my kit. I don't take enough for a barrow and I have to pass through a narrow passage to get from my road to the venue so a barrow will probably not fit anyway.

I need to get a comfy chair and noticed that Dragon Carp Direct do a chair with a built in wheel kit which according to their website can also double up as a trolley. It's £60 which seems reasonable for this feature.

The problem is that once I add a chair to my trolley I think it's not going to all fit, hence the idea of a chair/trolley combo.

I was wondering if anybody had experience of this and how much you can carry on it? I tend to just want to put a holdall, rod pod, net and unhooking mat on it so nothing over heavy.

If it's a non starter, does anybody have a recommendation of an alternative?

michaelg70

michaelg70

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi
I was thinking about buying this chair and like you I am hoping someone has had practical experience of it. My thought is, it probably won't take a great deal of weight. At the moment I use a large Stanley tool box on wheels, which is awesome. But my wife is struggling to lift it into the car (I am disabled....Not lazy) I wonder if the Stanley box might be an option for you.
In the base I get three reels several bags of bait, line, bag of foam plus other more bulky items. In the divided tray everything else and in the lid which has two divided sections, all the end gear. I have trudged this over some rough ground when I was fit and never had a problem. I carry too much stuff for the short sessions I do now which is the reason for thinking of going lighter, and the chair on wheels. Hope we get a reply, the chair looks good in the picture.

muscle20

muscle20

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • Locationmiddlesex
they have ther winter tackle shows coming up .best go along and try them out.

zigzagsky

zigzagsky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBerkshire
Good idea...

Going to one of their tackle shows would be a good option except they don't have any down south so it's not an economically viable option for me at any rate.

I think I will give them a call and se if I can speak to somebody about them further. Maybe they will have a picture they can send me which shows the chair in 'trolley mode'.

muscle20

muscle20

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • Locationmiddlesex
kettering only takes an hour and now one at welyn gardens. they are a good visit. ive bought their stuff. some good and some not up to lasting. im going to look at the beds for quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users