Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Thurrock Angling Club / Essex club or syndicate waters.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

boyci22

boyci22

• Members
  • 6 posts
Hi all,
I'm sure this subject has been raised and answered to death, but does anyone have any information with regards to membership, prices, stocking levels, rules, general opinions of Thurrock Angling Club and there waters, etc, please?
From what I've already read, there seems to be a long waiting list, or possibly even a closed waiting list, and not as many big target fish, but being a fisherman, I know to look out for a red herring (excuse the pun).
I live in Hornchurch and am looking for a local water to join, that is generally a nice place to fish. Big carp are a bonus, but I'd rather a nice venue with nice fish as opposed to monster foreign fish.
Any info would be warmly welcomed.
Cheers guys
Tight lines

boyci22

boyci22

• Members
  • 6 posts
Take that as a no then!

zammmo

zammmo

• Members
  • 3,234 posts
  • LocationOld fishermen never die, they just smell that way
I passed my driving test in Hornchurch...

muftyboy

muftyboy

• Members
  • 1,043 posts
  • Locationlondon
:lol: :lol:

boyci22

boyci22

• Members
  • 6 posts
No serious info then...lol
Any info is welcomed.

dougmoon

dougmoon

• Members
  • 1,367 posts
  • Locationcrazy on a ship of fools Anchored ofshore @ eastbourne
i would say going by the fact no one has responded it is a very closed shop. or no one on here is a member.
always chasing that extra bite

boyci22

boyci22

• Members
  • 6 posts
I reckon the closed shop is probably nearer.
Cheers anyway.

matt331

matt331

• Members
  • 8 posts
If its a closed shop have you checked out the chase in dagenham?
I'm the least likely person to wanna fish somewhere like that, but all I've heard from a lot of people who fish it is good things. Since the bardag have taken over the place has no grief, less noddies and some good fish have been stocked.

boyci22

boyci22

• Members
  • 6 posts
I have been looking round at quite a few places to be honest mate. Not sure I fancy the chase, fished it as a kid about 20-25 years ago with my dad, but haven't been back since. Bit too exposed to thieves for me.
Cheers for the reply.

boyci22

boyci22

• Members
  • 6 posts
:roll:

Gaz

Gaz

• Super Moderator
  • 5,264 posts
  • Locationwhere the fish aint
tbh it looks like no one on here is a member, i have done a search and nothing which means no one has asked or talked about the place before, which probably means no one on here fishes it
<p>we are ROTTENHAM from the lane

johnandhissaffy

johnandhissaffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
iv been looking 4 a club syndicate to join for about 3 years and i didnt have loads of money nor time to go but if you want decent fishing u gota pay the money, all these cheap 150 quid a year fishery's are cheap for a reason just save for a year or so going to day tickets and save some money then you'll be fine otherwise you'll be posting on forums for years trying to find one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users