Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Paylake Raleigh NC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

carpdough

carpdough

• Members
  • 1 posts
Rumor has it that a carp pay lake has opened some where close to Raleigh NC. I can't seem to get any information on it. This will be the first paylake down this way if it is true. Western NV has tons of them, I am just getting tired of making the drive. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks again

doc0374

doc0374

• Members
  • 4 posts
There used to be two paylakes in Alamance county. I am from Burlington NC. One used to be in the city of graham and was drained. The city was responsible for maintaining the earth dam on one side. The drained it but as of 2011 it still has water in it I caught some catfish in it Used be called snarffer's lake and is on providence rd. as you leave main st. The other one was off of hwy 70 as you head on towards whittset nc on the left side. I think it was turned into a golf course. They maybe some good places to fish still.

doc0374

:D

uktim

uktim

• Members
  • 1 posts

I hope not. We have few enough big carp in our local area before paylake tankers get going on them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users