Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

R.I.P Kev Green........

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

tylow77

tylow77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationLancing ...West Sussex
Just heard the sad news of Kev Green's death I'm sure most on here knew him from the mags and TV show Carp Crew,Below is a post put up by his family. :cry:

I have been asked to add the following by my cousin, Steve, in relation to the loss of Kev.

As Kevin's brother-in-law I'd like, on behalf of my sister (his wife) and the rest of his family, to thank everyone for posting such kind words. Nothing can fill the hole in our lives that Kevin's loss leaves, but it is heartwarming to know how many people held him in such high regard.
He was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour in late March, just 3 weeks before his 40th birthday.
He was a devoted carp angler, husband, son, friend and Daddy to 2 gorgeous boys aged just 3 years and 5 months old.
I couldn't have picked a better bloke in the world to marry my little sister. He always said he was so lucky to marry the girl of his dreams and have his dream job.
He lost his battle quietly and peacefully on Friday with his wife by his side.

phils_wicked

phils_wicked

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationLuton Bedfordshire
No way, thats a complete shock.

Heart felt condolences to his friends and family. He will be missed by a lot of people.

Gaz

Gaz

• Super Moderator
  • 5,209 posts
  • Locationwhere the fish aint
http://www.carp.com/...light=kev green

real shame a proper gent

tylow77

tylow77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

http://www.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=56745&highlight=kev+green

real shame a proper gent

My Apologies didn't see that :oops:

Gaz

Gaz

• Super Moderator
  • 5,209 posts
  • Locationwhere the fish aint

real shame a proper gent

no worry mate. tbh this is a bit different because your actually putting up a thread about family thanking people for paying respect so it deserves a thread of its own :wink:

tylow77

tylow77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

real shame a proper gent

no worry mate. tbh this is a bit different because your actually putting up a thread about family thanking people for paying respect so it deserves a thread of its own :wink:

Cheers for that but i saw it elsewhere and thought it deserved a wider audience I have let them know i used it

lardybloke

lardybloke

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationStratford on Avon
Such a shame. He had an infectious enthusiasm without being over the top.

Sad loss.
Good things come to those who bait....

hnv

hnv

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • Locationis everything...
Such sad news. It must be devastating for the family to lose a loved one so suddenly.

My heartfelt condolences to all of Kev's family and friends. The angling world will miss such a charismatic and likeable character that was Kev Green.
Best fishes...

jameschelt85

jameschelt85

• Members
  • 109 posts
That is sad news RIP, carp crew is one of the few decent fishing programmes ive watched, he seemed like hed be quality too go fishing with.

kevtaylor

kevtaylor

• Members
  • 2,218 posts
Shame - my thoughts go out to his family, massive shock at young age - seemed like one of the real nice guys! RIP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users