Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Upload photo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bugsy64

bugsy64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Can anyone explain how to upload a photo to a post from an apple I phone I can't seem to find a way how you do it .?
Cheers

nigewoodcock

nigewoodcock

• Moderators
  • 4,728 posts
  • LocationLittle birds make me squeal like a girl!
Download the Tapatalk app. It's much easier on there.

bugsy64

bugsy64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Ok cheers

salokcinnodrog

salokcinnodrog

• Super Moderator
  • 26,068 posts
  • LocationNever Give in, always believe in your Ambitions and Dreams for they will come true
I don't get on with Tapatalk like Nige does, and still use a photohost, (photobucket.com).

I have photobucket app on my iPad, and upload my photos onto that (as a back-up anyway in case my laptop or iPad crashes).

When posting I copy and paste the img tag, onto the post.
Nick

bugsy64

bugsy64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Ok cheers will have at look at app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users