Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

NUTSEY!!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

dansteel

dansteel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Locationsouthampton
hi all

just got back from 3 nights at nutsey and glad to say i have finally caught my first carp from the place. the alarm belted off at 6:30 am whilst i was fast asleep. (BUT NOT FOR LONG LOL) after a good fight thinking the fish was only around 12lb. got her in the net and on the mat. weighed her and found her to be 20lb 6 and my fourth UK 20lb carp! a really nice fish and in my opinion some cracking photos!!!.

here she is

Posted Image

next day came and my good old pap decided to head for home and i then moved into his swim. after about an hour of sticking out my rods the right hand rod was away!!! i had the fish half way to the bank from where i hooked it and then the left hand rod decided to burst into action. i quickly picked up that rod and was holding on for deer life with two carp on at once!!!!!!! i got the first carp in the net and then set about trying to land the second. the second fish had got me all weeded up but i managed to free it. pulled the fish over the net in a big clump of weed and lifted the net. only to looked into the net and find only one carp in the bottom. the other fish had gotten away but i was sooooo happy to catch the other that i wasnt bothered too much. i weighed the fish and got a couple of quick snap shots and found she weighed 17lb 3.

here she is

Posted Image

the night soon came and was a very uneventful night. but got a good night sleep all the same. the morning came and i decided a bit of stalking would be my best bet to get another so i set off at 8 oclock and found a few fish in a quiet bay. i see two fish on the surface together so i flicked a freelined pop up out in front on their noses and both fish turned and went for the bait but both spooked at the very last second!!! one fish went off into the weed and one fish headed for open water. i thought to myself well the fish wanted the bait so why not give it another chance! i flicked the pop up within a foot of the fish and the fish turned straight away and hammered the bait. i was soon holding on for dear life and the fish tried to head for a big snag at the far bank. the fish weeded itself up so i went in after it!!! after gettin totally drenched and being in the water for about 10 minutes trying to clear the weed i found myself with an awesome fully scaled mirror in the net!!! i weighed the fish to find she weighed 17lb 2! and my first fully scaled mirror.

here she is

Posted Image

i then headed back for my swim as to pack up and cast out my rods for a couple of hours with the chance of possibly having one more LOL. at eleven oclock the right hand rod was off again and found a not so well fighting fish on the end. got the fish into the net to find it was a very near fully scaled mirror. she weighed 12lb and not the biggest fish in the lake but definitely one of the nicest in my opinion!

here she is

Posted Image

Danny Steel

patos1

patos1

• Members
  • 2,037 posts
Nice one Danny, a great result :D

courtz

courtz

• Members
  • 5,921 posts
  • LocationLeicester
Well done :D

Bet you're well happy with that :D

salokcinnodrog

salokcinnodrog

• Super Moderator
  • 23,592 posts
  • LocationNever Give in, always believe in your Ambitions and Dreams for they will come true
Result!

Nice one Mate
Nick

stoogi

stoogi

• Moderators
  • 7,621 posts
  • LocationThe hatchet man is coming. Tick tock......
Very nice mate 8)

hopefull

hopefull

• Members
  • 3,592 posts
  • LocationDucking bricks, bottles & smoke grenades
Nicely done bud :) lovely colouring on those fish :D

crappercarper

crappercarper

• Members
  • 1,160 posts
  • Locationsunny southampton
well done fella i know how hard that lake can be but i suppose you was there at the right time with the right tactics and nailed the place.

well done fella :D

louis84

louis84

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationLe-shess-ter
wow mate some awsome looking carp there well done! what an awsome session it must have been

tom123

tom123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
nice carp mate amazing result

phil54

phil54

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationKenmore Ontario Canada
Excellent report and pictures... :D
I hope when I die... my wife doen't sell my fishing gear for what I said a I paid for it

neilscatchin

neilscatchin

• Members
  • 2,717 posts
  • LocationSomerset
Well done,top angling.

mikeh22

mikeh22

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationBased inBracknell, Berks, but living at Sparsholt College
Quality fishing mate., and gorgeous fish. Nice 1 :D .

craftycarper4

craftycarper4

• Members
  • 2,101 posts
  • Locationdorset
good result mate, is that mush still on there thats caught the biggy 5 times ?? or has he finally quit? :evil: :evil: :evil:

carp548

carp548

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Result that mate.

Recognise a couple of your fish from here..

http://www.carpcorner.co.uk

paulmlpss

paulmlpss

• Members
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationStaffordshire

Result that mate.

Recognise a couple of your fish from here..

http://www.carpcorner.co.uk

yeah right lol :lol: :lol:

carp548

carp548

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Don't really get your post?

Have a look, they are on there.

666carpcatcher

666carpcatcher

• Members
  • 7,397 posts
  • LocationPink Teapots..........
Found one of them, some absolutly stunning fish in there though :D :wink:

coops_northants

coops_northants

• Members
  • 5,636 posts
  • LocationFill it in, you know you want to.
They are quality looking fish in there. Well done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users