Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Northern Monkeys!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

divingtec

divingtec

• Members
  • 103 posts
Hi Guys

Just happened to Google myself earlier on and found that in 2006 a chap called Steve Hurst posted on Northern Monkeys asking if anyone had any info re the whereabouts etc of 'Dilip Sarkar, the Cuttle Mill Hauler', which, between 1982-85 I suppose was me! Have tried to register on the NM site, but keeps rejecting my random Q answer (yes, I do know that Delkim make alarms, so can't think why!). So, having no means of contact Steve Hurst via the NM site, I wonder if any carp.com members could put me in touch with him? Can't eben message the NM site adminstrator coz it keeps rejecting the same Q! Hopeless!!

Cheers

Dilip Sarkar

marker

marker

• Members
  • 920 posts
  • LocationWirral
as it happens i'm one of the moderators on northern monkeys mate, steve hurst still posts on there and i'll send him a pm with a link to this thread so he can get in touch :wink:
in the meantime, i'll flag your problem with the security question and see if it can be sorted :wink: :wink:

marker

marker

• Members
  • 920 posts
  • LocationWirral
update, i've left steve hurst a pm and i've asked if someone with a higher level of forum access than me can sort out the delkim question mate :wink:

divingtec

divingtec

• Members
  • 103 posts
Brilliant! Very many thanks, will look forward to hearing from Steve and recounting carpy tales of yesteryear!!

lidoman

lidoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Steves a mate of mine Dilip if you need to get in contact or would like a chat if he doesnt answer or get in touch send me a PM.Be careful as Steve is proper old school and he doesnt miss a trick he remembers everything about carping in the 80's to early 90's so you could be chatting for a while!.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hes swapped his carp rods for Barbel rods mind these days :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

marker

marker

• Members
  • 920 posts
  • LocationWirral
he's picked up the pm i sent so he should be in touch mate, regarding the delkim security question, this is causing a bit of a problem and its been passed on to the site owner, i can't say how long it will take to resolve, hopefully not long :wink: 8)

divingtec

divingtec

• Members
  • 103 posts
Excellent - many thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users