Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Forest hills golf club, (Kings Pool) nr coleford gloucester

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

readjonathan1986

readjonathan1986

• Members
  • 8 posts
hi all

anyone have any info about this pool?
stocks etc
heard a rumour of 4-5 40lb+ fish dont know if true though
any help apprieciated
cheers
jon

readjonathan1986

readjonathan1986

• Members
  • 8 posts
hi all

i fished here on monday,
was lots of carp spawning, well into mid 20s from what i could see under my feet. also there is a definte fish 0f 46lb and 33lb as i saw the pics
i didnt catch any carp but had loads of ide and roach to 2lb

cheers jon

tolanb

tolanb

• Members
  • 1 posts
hi there i fished this lake yesterday and its absolutely amazing got there at about 6 am the 1st rod out by about 6 30 ish whilst i was setting up my second rod i was alarmed by an absolute roaring take which took me under branches but by the swirls it had left i would say it was something big i lost it then i went on too catch 10 carp all together 3 wich were doubles a 11.8 a 13.5 and a 16.2 had a great days fishing there are some awesome carp in here and for 6 pound a day i think its great value wen u can catch carp like this :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users