Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

kent particles, anyone used?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

run_rabbit55

run_rabbit55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
ive seen kent particles advertising 10kg boilies with a tub of matching pop-ups, tub of dip, ½ kg of paste & FREE Delivery for £54.99. just wondering if anyone has used them and which flavour to try.

crayonhussy

crayonhussy

• Members
  • 1,127 posts
I'm not sure if you are allowed to openly slate a company on the forum therefor i will say no more :wink:

chris_rowland2005

chris_rowland2005

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Locationsurrey
to be honest. AVOID!!!!. I ordered 20 kg of mainline bait from them and when it arrived it looked the same and even smelt the same but when I split the bait it was far from the same consistancy and look. I was told by another source that they use cheap fishmeals ect and bulk out the products. They sell the bait at a discount price but I would pay the full price from a tackle shop or direct from the manafatuer and you know the quality is there then.

maxwell999

maxwell999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I have used them a good few times and have never noticed any problems. I havent tried their own brand boilies which are the ones you are refering to. I have had Grange Trigger and winter secret always freezer so no idea what the shelfies or air dried are like. You will always find people who have had problems with any company but in my expirience they arnt really any cheeper then anyone else and they seem to be doing well in a very competertive market so there must be plenty of happy customers aswell. If you are on a budget i know a few guys who use Starmer Bio Multi Vit at £30ish for 4/5 kg they are quite reasonable and really do catch fish.

paulbundock

paulbundock

• Members
  • 6 posts
I've used them before,not slating them but wasn't too impressed.
Try three counties you won't be disappointed :D

alun

alun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Locationdown south
really dont go there, they've had my money for over a week, and said they would be delivered 17th june, they did'nt arrive, when i phoned them they said it was a failed delivery, i had taken the day off work to wait for them and certainly did'nt miss them, a woman said she would check it out and phone me back, she did'nt bother, what happens now? they have my £87 and i have no bait. i dont think reputable carp mags should advertise companys like them.

bobstains

bobstains

• Members
  • 1,169 posts
  • LocationLeicester
Im after getting some bait rolled and checking out who rolls what have narrowed it down to Kent Particles, Bait and Feed or Three Counties.

I don't want to order from Kent Particles as this isnt the first bad review ive read. Three Counties has been mentioned so might give them a pop anyone got any first hand experience with the quality of bait coming out?.

Im after 10kg of Trigga if anyone can suggest any other rebutable companies.

thanks
Its better to have cast a line and blanked than to have never have cast at all..

fishingaddict

fishingaddict

• Members
  • 352 posts
i have had bait and feed co scopex squid red and seemed fine. i thought i read somewhere once that essential baits had fall out with them but i might be wrong????

emmcee

emmcee

• Members
  • 970 posts

Im after getting some bait rolled and checking out who rolls what have narrowed it down to Kent Particles, Bait and Feed or Three Counties.

I don't want to order from Kent Particles as this isnt the first bad review ive read. Three Counties has been mentioned so might give them a pop anyone got any first hand experience with the quality of bait coming out?.

Im after 10kg of Trigga if anyone can suggest any other rebutable companies.

thanks

if its trigga your after then i would go to rollin baits,they do all nutrabaits rolling,they also do other companies

speersy

speersy

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationCoventry, West Midlands
how about there ready made particles seem like good prices for having kilos ready made for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users