Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

24 Hour Party People - Tony Wilson.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

carpingod150

carpingod150

• Members
  • 3,549 posts
  • LocationWell, I'm definetely not pyramid selling.
Just finished reading it, it's a novelisation of the film, brilliant read, I don't normally read autobiographical types of books, but this was brilliant, it covers his time as a TV presenter right through to the closing of the Hacienda. Funny, informative and entertaining all the way through. If you've got any interest in the Madchester scene, I can't recommend this book highly enough!

tamworth_taz

tamworth_taz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Sounds a cool read - Ive read similar books 'Class of 88' is an awesome read!!! Mark Anthony - Covers his early days on the rave scene as a promoter - pirate radio and the wicked acid house outdoors parties.. Was anarchy mate!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users