Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ethanjames

back out and bagging a few

hi lads, havnt been doing much fishing in the past year for various reasons but thats all changed now and have managed to get back on the bank and starting to bag a few.

recently just got my ticket for my new club got loads of waters with some real crackers in including some of the biggies from the snake pit and layer pits if any of you no these waters you know what the standard of fish is like

6th may 2010

As the weather was cracking i took fall advantage of this and got my rods out for a quick overnighter and what a result i had!

I'd been baiting this particular area for a few hours with a bit of particle and 3mm halibut pellets and a few Heathrow bait Awesome boilies another hour or so went past and then i started notice abit of movement on top of the baited area, so straight away out went a single grain of maize to the right of the baited area and double awesome boilie to the left of the baited are i was fishing both hook baits about 8ft away from each other another hour or so went by and i was starting to get a few knocks on the maize hook bait.

Then a sudden drop back on the left hand rod and then it roared into action stripping 60yrds of line within seconds after lengthy battle a real cracker graced my net and her she is not the biggest at 23lb but an absolute cracker!

23lb.jpg

10th may

Just a quick day session this time but what a result it turned out to be!

got to my chosen lake at 6:00am and to my suprise there were 6 other anglers on lake 4 of which were on a 48hr session and so far 24hrs in without so much as a knock!

ounce in my chosen swim fist a small amount of bait went out within 30 minutes there was abit of movement on my baited area so out went the rods this time the right hand rod was being fish with a single tigernut and the left hand rod on mainline fusion dumbell.

2 or so hours went by and all was good a few of the other anglers had started to catch a few including 32.8lb common one of the most amazing fish ive ever seen!

10:13am the left hand rod ripped into action a short but hard fight was over and another cracker graced my net this time an immaculate 25.6lb common her she is

common.jpg

that was my last bit action for the day and for every other angler on lake as far as i know! :(

Im back out on 20th so wish me luck fellas and tigh lies. :wink::D