Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
andrewcrf88

2 days fishing

The top one is covered with dirt! :!::evil::x

wot (I know this naughty word is banned but I decided to use it any way because I can't control myself) am i going 2 do about the dirt ????? (I know this naughty word is banned but I decided to use it any way because I can't control myself) all

wot [censored] am i going 2 do about the dirt ????? [censored] all

please note that when an angler posts pics of fish with no sign of an unhooking mat, and fish being held in a way that could lead to the fish being dropped and injured, other forum members might take issue and comment on the subject, also please remember the forum rules regarding swearing! in future if fishing on your own and taking pics, lay the fish on the mat or landing net! jules007

wot [censored] am i going 2 do about the dirt ????? [censored] all

please note that when an angler posts pics of fish with no sign of an unhooking mat, and fish being held in a way that could lead to the fish being dropped and injured, other forum members might take issue and comment on the subject, also please remember the forum rules regarding swearing! in future if fishing on your own and taking pics, lay the fish on the mat or landing net! jules007

y ok

You could go and buy one, they don't all cost a fortune and are quite a versitile bit of kit to have, i use mine to sit on whilst stalking, keeps your rear form getting wet and keeps you low out of the fishes view, oh and they stop the fish from becoming damaged whilst on the bank :wink::wink::wink:

and wot if i dont have an unhooking matt wot a i goona do hay

theres no excuse not to have a mat mate. they really are essential peices of kit - you can pick them up for as little as a tenner as well. have a look at some of the fish care threads on here, might open your eyes to what things you can do to help preserve the quality of your quarry.....

if you are gonna fish for carp you NEED an unhooking mat, most carp lakes insist on them, you dont have to have the huge carp cradle mats, just a cheap one will do to start with, i bet you could get one for as little as a fiver that will do you till you might need a bigger one

if you are gonna fish for carp you NEED an unhooking mat, most carp lakes insist on them, you dont have to have the huge carp cradle mats, just a cheap one will do to start with, i bet you could get one for as little as a fiver that will do you till you might need a bigger one

ill take a look but a the min i dont have the money 2 spead on a unhooking mat i unstand wot you saying thou

Guest keenook

Chris Yates still does not use one, let alone for a 1lb Carp, are you all holier than thou' and 100% P.C. I bet you are, and you all joined ECHO and the AT I'm sure you did?

Chris Yates still does not use one, let alone for a 1lb Carp, are you all holier than thou' and 100% P.C. I bet you are, and you all joined ECHO and the AT I'm sure you did?

Im sure most would agree, chris yates is some what eccentric, and if a new angler is joining the ranks then good advice is the order of the day :wink:

ill take a look but a the min i dont have the money 2 spead on a unhooking mat i unstand wot you saying thou

mate if you can afford to buy bait, pay for you fishing and get to your venue then you can afford a cheap mat....if you haven't got a mat the fish stays in the water while being unhooked simple..

if you want to take photos, the fish need to be in a safe environment,(on a mat) not flapping around on all kinds of rough ground,

no excuses on this one!!

mate if you can afford to buy bait, pay for you fishing and get to your venue then you can afford a cheap mat....if you haven't got a mat the fish stays in the water while being unhooked simple..

if you want to take photos, the fish need to be in a safe environment,(on a mat) not flapping around on all kinds of rough ground,

no excuses on this one!!

i only pay for my bait not fishing the venue as it is free for me 2 fish and me only so i the only person who is aloud 2 fish

ill look around for 1 . ive been fishing 4 over 12 years so i kno wot am doing

i was not indicating you don't know what you are doing in you angling..

i was just making a observation of you photos ..

which highlight the non use of a unhooking mat..iv been fishing for over 20 years too, and would not even contemplate fishing without a mat..

:wink:

i was not indicating you don't know what you are doing in you angling..

i was just making a observation of you photos ..

which highlight the non use of a unhooking mat..iv been fishing for over 20 years too, and would not even contemplate fishing without a mat..

:wink:

Oh ok cheers