Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
beerbattered

chloraphyll for grass carp?

don't forget some packbaits they also eat. so much for that they only eat that green stuf hmm. I bet that we could have got more of them if we could have use floating baits. But in the pay-lakes you cannot fish the top of the water that is a NoNo. i would go with the bread, worms fish on top. i have seen were that they put stuff in worms before maybe you could ty that you know. it sure would make a big one for them to go after and you could even use color with doing that all that you would need would be a neddle to put it in with.

JustCarp'N :D:shock:

What made me curious is that grass carp differentiate hydrilla from eel grass, millfoil from water cabbage. They feed selectively on certain plants. The only thing I could think of to justify this behavior is one must be richer in nutrients than the other. The plants that they choose to feed on are ones that grow closer to the surface than the others, hence their rate of photosynthasis must be faster because there is more light, thus they must contain more chlorophyll than the other plants. Chlorophyll is available in capsules made for aquarium health.

What made me curious is that grass carp differentiate hydrilla from eel grass, millfoil from water cabbage. They feed selectively on certain plants. The only thing I could think of to justify this behavior is one must be richer in nutrients than the other. The plants that they choose to feed on are ones that grow closer to the surface than the others, hence their rate of photosynthasis must be faster because there is more light, thus they must contain more chlorophyll than the other plants. Chlorophyll is available in capsules made for aquarium health.

maybe it is just the test of it and that the I believe may have a lot to do with that the Chlorophyll that is you know. It would have to do this i think with the test of it to the carp for at the time that it is at it best then so would be the Chlorophyll. I think that you might just be on something with this thinking you know. :D maube put that in some worms and who knows what that you may get with them. I wonder if this the Chlorophyll would make other things peak at it best no needs the sum right. But I can also see it working at night as the sun is down what do you think? well let us know what you come up with on this please sir. darn you are smart. :D

JustCarp'N :D:shock: