Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
cobleyn

What two things can't you live without on the bank?

(1) Phone, also turns into radio, camera, games console, and internet...

(2) Fags

If i could have a 3rd it would have to be the mutt, who can also raise a smile sat on the river bank.............

14.jpg

As soon as the kit comes of she turns into a right loopy thing, soon as we hit the bank though she just wants to sit there and watch the world go by....

29.jpg

Can you all please stop saying FAGS! Bill has given up the FAGS, and you lot keep saying FAGS! Not easy to give up FAGS so stop saying FAGS! Thank you! I'm off for a FAG now :P

Sorry, cigarettes, smokes, roll ups, naughty sticks if im in front of children :lol: Not fags :lol:

Oi Oi Fella, keep it clean :wink:

:?:

I meant it in the sense where in front of my children, or anyone elses for that matter, i call them naughty sticks or dirty sticks because i don't want my kids picking up words like fags and so on and using them in sentences. Not sure how you interpreted it, thought it was obvious how i meant it, anyway, never mind

Guest keenook
I meant it in the sense where in front of my children, or anyone elses for that matter, i call them naughty sticks or dirty sticks because i don't want my kids picking up words like fags and so on and using them in sentences. Not sure how you interpreted it, thought it was obvious how i meant it, anyway, never mind

As I said Beza, my misunderstanding, Sorry :oops: