Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
youngcarper94

My session and review of Wildmoor Waters

Sorry mate, the mirror looks at least 30% smaller than the common.

Ignore camera distance, check this out.

Look a your left hand in the last common picture, using that as a ruler, I would say the common is about 6 "hands" in length.

Now look at the side view of the mirror, bearing in mind your right hand spread is smaller, the mirror still only looks to be about 4 "hands" in length.

If you look at the front view of both fish it's obvious the common is far wider than the mirror, difficult to be sure of the "height" of the fish, but again the common looks substantially bigger.

If the common is 25 (and I'm not disputing the fact) there is no way the mirror is much more than 17lb IMHO but then I'm crap at guessing the weight, but there is no denying what your own pictures are telling you.

Nice brace all the same.

alright mate, do you want me to fetch mummy so we can put you to bed, you really are one deluded little teenager struggling to find his way in life arent you, like i said before the world ISN'T against you !!

Get a grip mate, what? are you gonna push the boat out when daddy aint watching and type in a swear word :lol: oh big man !!

before you post your pathetic little reply just think about this, everyone on here (some very experienced anglers) have said that isnt as big as you make out, you are clearly outnumbered and fighting a losing battle :lol:

trolololololololol mate i have found my way in life but not to people who judge from a photo probably because there last weekend session went tits up and i never said the world isnt against me but clearly a lot of closed mind anglers on this site are and i have a grip tbh i would par you off but im gonna be a good boy and ahaha yeah they am experienced but so am i oh well what does it mean experience you just try to say you know everything and anything. most you lot wouldn't have said anything if stoogie hadn't of said anything and dont say you wouldn't coz that's bull and you know it but i know that the fish was 20 for sure im no idiot or a pathetic little child i know what im doing and how to read scales and if any of you want to say anything else feel free to pm me or even better message me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/martynMassacre

im sick of taking your pointless bull now

Guest Anonymous
.at about 5pm on Wednesday evening i had my first screaming run and produced a lovely 20lb leather carp

IMGP0252.jpg

lol, night nipper :wink:

lol, night old man need a chair lift? or someoen to help you take a dump well tough, yeah safe!

If your going to upset someone you might want to set you sights a bit lower (and i use the word sights carefully) look at the evidence and get real

bored argiung with you now :lol:

no no c'mon you want to start things if you didnt want an argument why make such stupid remarks just to fit in the band wagon... this goes for all of you against me if you want to start an argument do it i aint scared really but thank you to the people who are keeping open minds your the only decent people on here the rest are becoming prats self indulged in what the mods say just because there mods....

Here's another just over 21lb

040620104252.jpg

04062010426.jpg

funny enough that looks about as wide as my 20 and note how you have smaller fingers and more stubbier fingers then i do where i have longer thin fingers, ever taken this into consideration but i cant believe you lot are going crazy just because you think its not a 20 when i only want to write up a good session i had on a great lake, i think you lot are the pathetic ones

c'mon your all about 20 30 40 and your all ganging up on a 16 year old kid apart from a few who are my age ohh wow so mature pahahahah you make me sick

And here's 1 my mate had 20lb on the nose.

SDC10729.jpg

cool but that commons long and lean which is where it has most of its weight, the bulk of the weight in the 20 was in the head and towards the shoulders and i yes i know i was holding it wrong i just have had my hands further it and furthers apart to allow the belly to drop down a bit more. but seriously now half these are probably just doing this because they have had a rubbish session over the weekend and blanked and just need something to moan about well done lads you have reached the title of being a total plank.

I have smaller stubbier fingers because its a 20...

Young man im 32 years of age and i have been fishing most of my life im 17stone in weight Not over weight as you can see from my pics i have a solid build. Im guessing you're about 9 stone in weight, But i bet if you weigh yourself with your scales you'd smash 20 stone and look like a brick Poo house :lol::lol::lol:

You have blown this out of water mate and its you're own doing... But as you get wiser you'll understand this we're trying to help not knock you like i said its a great review. We will always have people who disagree with you from time to time thats life deal with it!!!! But if you continue to deal with things this way your not going to get far......

Guest Anonymous

I wasn't carping last weekend mate I was training in the gym!, I'm not gonna post on this thread again because your obviously not listening to what me and the other lads are saying. Writing into a computer isn't exactly judging how you stand as a man mate, it might in your Petty little Justin beiber world but not in mine!! I'm off to bed!! Tata!

Sometimes it's better to be silent & thought a fool, than to open your mouth & remove all doubt.

I wasn't carping last weekend mate I was training in the gym!, I'm not gonna post on this thread again because your obviously not listening to what me and the other lads are saying. Writing into a computer isn't exactly judging how you stand as a man mate, it might in your Petty little Justin beiber world but not in mine!! I'm off to bed!! Tata!

kinda hoping the bar lands on your neck, i really dislike you and i dont even know you now that's bad but then again don't wanna mess with you tho coz your solid

ok then smart [censored]'s guess the weight of these fish and which ones the 23lber if your all so clever

carp11.jpg

carp.jpg

carp1.jpg

carp2.jpg

excuse how i used to look but go on guess

Aha, this is a catch question is'nt it? they are all 23lb.

ok then smart [censored]'s guess the weight of these fish and which ones the 23lber if your all so clever

carp11.jpg

carp.jpg

carp1.jpg

carp2.jpg

excuse how i used to look but go on guess

Aha, this is a catch question is'nt it? they are all 23lb.

NOPE there not thers only one at 23lb the rest are mid to high doubles

Guest keenook

"NOPE there not thers only one at 23lb the rest are mid to high doubles"

This just gets better and better.................... :lol:

Nope I've finished work for the day, how about you? :P

good for you and not till later being as my college has finished....

Going out to buy a new set of scales :lol::lol::lol::lol: