Finally :)

m33ta

Nice fish but sorry, how much does a bucket cost compaired to Carp gear?

Im not sure I understand?

*I think I see where you are going. After two failed attempts at taking the photo due to a lively fish AND washing him down inbetween I decided it was better to to take the photo and put him back straight away, even, if there is a couple of bits of woodchip on him.

I think Keenook would have preferred you to keep the fish out of water a lot longer so that you could wash off the wood bits with a bucket of water and then wipe some of the protective slime off with your hands too at the same time just for a good picture: OR he could be suggesting that it is better to have your kit sorted out and get the carp back in the water quickly than it is to take time over a catch picture.

It is a fine looking Carp well done, especially after such a run of blank trips.

I think Keenook would have preferred you to keep the fish out of water a lot longer so that you could wash off the wood bits with a bucket of water and then wipe some of the protective slime off with your hands too at the same time just for a good picture: OR he could be suggesting that it is better to have your kit sorted out and get the carp back in the water quickly than it is to take time over a catch picture.

It is a fine looking Carp well done, especially after such a run of blank trips.

Point taken, admittedly I should have taken more care, after such a long time from catching I may have become complacent, and also got a little to much adrenalin at the time :oops: