MCF Spreader block

When out on my last session I had 6 fish in about 2hrs and i must admit it became a pain in the bum to keep on taking the landing net out of the spreader block. i am now looking at purchasing a MCF spreader block. Are they worth the money? are they any good?

Cheers

first time putting my landing net together with it! i bought it at a show,didnt get any recipt or anything with it

I use the MCF quick release spreader blocks, excellent device, one little flick with your finger and it collapses. If you contact dennis at MCF (01223 208555) and explain what happened, I am certain he will replace it for you.

first time putting my landing net together with it! i bought it at a show,didnt get any recipt or anything with it

I use the MCF quick release spreader blocks, excellent device, one little flick with your finger and it collapses. If you contact dennis at MCF (01223 208555 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              01223 208555      end_of_the_skype_highlighting) and explain what happened, I am certain he will replace it for you.

cheers for the advice fella,must ave just got one that was moulded dodgy! i did get in a bit of a papddy with it and chuck it,but i will be ordering another one now!! 8)