Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
chris71

Northern Social Thread

Talk about stabbing a man in his back,

Frivolos outlook on life, Whats that when it's at home??

Talk's forever on the phone, Well thats sorted wont be ringing you again!!

And my casting was perfect mick, You seen me baiting the margin all day!!!!

Gimp mask's, Stalking, Bum beads, and butt plug's i seriousely have no idea what you are all on about!!

Have i forgot anythink?? GOOD

:lol::lol::lol:

Is there an island swim? if so il have it,You lot have problems. MoooooooOOOOOOO

Dan, google frivolous. It's kind of like daft but better. I meant it as a sincere compliment. Honest.

Ian

Talk about stabbing a man in his back,

Frivolos outlook on life, Whats that when it's at home??

Talk's forever on the phone, Well thats sorted wont be ringing you again!!

And my casting was perfect mick, You seen me baiting the margin all day!!!!

Gimp mask's, Stalking, Bum beads, and butt plug's i seriousely have no idea what you are all on about!!

Have i forgot anythink?? GOOD

:lol::lol::lol:

Is there an island swim? if so il have it,You lot have problems. MoooooooOOOOOOO

Dan, google frivolous. It's kind of like daft but better. I meant it as a sincere compliment. Honest.

Ian

Thats ok then :wink: You were gonna get stalked 1st for a minute there :lol:

Is someone fetching a cow as well?? :roll:

MOOOOOOOO, OINK, OINK, CWACK, CWACK....

Better get used to it mate i would start learning animal noises now.. Or face being the strange one in the group :roll::shock::lol:

I havent been on for a few days and this social has suddenly turned into butt plugs and farmhouse noises.......Im in...... :lol:

Will send you the Cheque Monday Chris, should be with you Tues / Wed mate.

Catch Report

Week Commencing 10/10/2011

Massive improvement this week Ben Cornick 20lb 20z, Alan Parry 25lb, 24lb 12oz, Mick Pearson 26lb,14lb, Craig Wagstaff netted his pb with a lovely 36lb 2oz mirror, Paul Champkins,29lb 2oz,Paula Gill 17lb, Dean Gill had a great session with a 8 fish haul including 4 thirties to 39lb 12oz(1 thirty caught on last weeks report), Earron James had a amazing 48 hours landing 6 fish to 35lb 3oz .

Hope we can have a week like that when we go in march fingers crossed!!

Final details about the Cromwell Social.

Payments please by the 31st December this can be either the deposit £37.50 or the full amount £77.00 (this includes £2.00 per person for Andy52s Curry).

Deposit £37.50 paid by the 31st December (as soon as I have everyones deposit I'll pay for and book the lake)

Final Payment £39.50 (£2.00 extra for Andy52s Curry) paid by the 29th February

Dates are Thursday 29th March meet at 1.00pm at Cromwell, draw for pegs and start fishing.

Finish Sunday April 1st at 1.00pm.

Social bits.

Thursday evening Andy 52s Curry, you may want to bring your own Nan, Chapatti, Iberian is making and bringing Pilau rice, I'll bring poppadums chutney etc

Friday evening BBQ, bring your own meat bread etc...(Welder is bringing the BBQ to cook on)

Saturday evening takeaways, the choice is Kebab/Pizza, Indian or Chinese.

I spoke to Nathan at Cromwell today and they're doing a stocking this month of 50 13lb/15lb fish which should be good for us next March, if you look at the website he regularly updates catch reports so you can see what size and quality of fish may come out on our social, should be a good 'un!

Cromwell details

http://www.cromwelllake.com/index.html

have a look at the website if you already haven't its got all the info you need.

Thanks look forward to meeting you all.

Chris

P.S. I think I've covered everything but if I haven't let me know!

Hi

If sending me any payment via paypal watch out, they charge for certain types of payment the following is from the paypal websitr

Receiving a personal payment (e.g. a gift from family) is free if the sender uses their PayPal balance or their bank as the payment method. If they use a credit or debit card there will be a small fee. The sender can decide to pay this or pass it on to you.

So it may be easier to send cheques unless you're sure of what you're doing!!

Thanks

Chris

as i already payed chris does this mean you or i get charged and if you how much do i owe you?

Don't worry it's only a couple of quid on the full amount we'll sort something at Cromwell :D