Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
zander1

Apperance on the bank

Hi Folks,

I cant help this so here we go, i have just come back from a session on my syndicate with a few mates and have been asked not once not twice but three times by both and someone i dont know if they coul borrow this and borrow that because they have forgot this or run out of that.. Now these guys are top lads and know how to fish.

So i go back to my previous comment on appearance on the banks and i mention the 6 PPPPPP's. So for all those that are like my 2 noddy mates (they'll hate me for that but they deserve it) and you dont know what the 6 PPPPPP are here it is so take note and get it sorted!!!!

PRIOR :)

PLANNING :lol:

PREVENTS :)

P**S :lol:

POOR :x

PERFORMANCE :lol:

for clothing wise, i always wear a pair of camo combats from asda and any old t shirt, in colder months ill wear my thermal shirt underneath.

i dont really care about how i dress on the bank, the caro dont care what you look like but i can understand why people pay a arm and a leg for these top of the range camo gear for there fishing because the carp can see you if there are looking in the right direction and ur standing on over the bank. from what ive seen most carp anglers have there pods a decent way from there chair so theres really no need for camo in my eyes, id agree if they were stalking tho :P

sorry if it seemed like a rant :oops:

Jeans and T shirt normally but more recently with the shoddy weather moving in I have donned the old salopettes again which were my most expensive clothing purchase for fishing with matching coat but has defiantly been worth the expense over the years, nothing worse than being cold or wet on the bank

Jeans and T shirt normally but more recently with the shoddy weather moving in I have donned the old salopettes again which were my most expensive clothing purchase for fishing with matching coat but has defiantly been worth the expense over the years, nothing worse than being cold or wet on the bank

Id rather be cold or wet than blank tbh :wink:

:lol: