Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
anoldfriend

Please sign.....

The thing is many of these japs say these animals have no feelings but why would they stay trying to protect the young if this is true. Its the same with puppys and allsorts of animals you see in the uk we eat cattle and chickens but we have regulations to how they are treated up to the terminination. Over there they are a different class of people they will happly hack open the throuts of dolphines and leave them there to drain. Hopefully this will stop soon as the eastern countrys are desperate to be like there succesful neighbours the west.

You see these people are poor aswell and the population is that crammed that if 20.000 people said no i am not doing that its inhumain there would be another 50.000 waiting for the oppertunity of a job to feed there kids.

Its just life and the only ones that suffer are the weak or helpless. i.e animals.

Guest Anonymous

You see these people are poor aswell and the population is that crammed that if 20.000 people said no i am not doing that its inhumain there would be another 50.000 waiting for the oppertunity of a job to feed there kids.

Its just life and the only ones that suffer are the weak or helpless. i.e animals.

Spot on 'carpmandan', that's the problem though all over the world & it all comes down to money. The only way to stop anything on this scale is for everyone to stop buying / eating it but the wholesalers will lower the price making it a bargain so the less wealthy will buy it anyway. :evil: