Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
salokcinnodrog

November Catch Reports

went on the first of november to willowcroft cambridgeshire

Had 3 fish 17lb mirror, a 32lb catfish and a 40lb 8oz mirror. my first visit to the lake. cant wait to get back and get some more!!!

just been to my local pond, sat there and found myself thinking "if i were to do a repeat catch, i would like to catch nelson, the one eyed common" This is a fish i caught about 3 years ago, at a weight of around 8lb, half an hour goes by, left hand rod hoops over, and its nelson, just over 10lb and in great condition.

just been to my local pond, sat there and found myself thinking "if i were to do a repeat catch, i would like to catch nelson, the one eyed common" This is a fish i caught about 3 years ago, at a weight of around 8lb, half an hour goes by, left hand rod hoops over, and its nelson, just over 10lb and in great condition.

Well in :) Now think of 6 numbers between 1 & 49, then PM them to me :wink:

Well in :) Now think of 6 numbers between 1 & 49, then PM them to me :wink:

:lol: Like it

managed to arrange a day session for some of the lads at work on wednesday, some of the lads had never fished before, but everyone managed to catch!! must be the expert tuition they recieved :lol::lol:

we managed 3 carp between the 9 of us, with the other lads just bagging up on perch roach and rudd, unfortunately i didnt catch any carp, but ive got an overnighter on my club water 2mor to try to redeem myself.

anyways here are the pics!

IMG_0723.jpg

kieth with his new PB of 13lb 7oz

IMG_0711.jpg

ash doing the buisness as usual with a 14lb 2oz stunner

IMG_0713.jpg

followed up by this beaut at just over 8lb

IMG_0720.jpg

fish safe.... dont have nightmares!! :lol:

bill :lol:

Yesterday morning 10 minutes into a 48 hour session produced this beast weighing in at 33.0lb. Still got 24 hours to go, hopefully I can sneak another one out :D

007.jpg

stunning catch there Ian :wink:

I've not managed to get carping for a few weeks now as I've been flat out with work and family stuff. Just had a belting session on the Trent though. Three chub all over 4lb and a 10lb10oz Barbel in four hours...

10lb10ozBarbel.jpg

Right... Beer time :D:D:D

Yesterday morning 10 minutes into a 48 hour session produced this beast weighing in at 33.0lb. Still got 24 hours to go, hopefully I can sneak another one out :D

007.jpg

MMMMMMmmmmmmm Grenville you lucky lucky man :D

007.jpg

Very observant Chris, you get a bonus point if you can tell me the peg number :D

007.jpg

Very observant Chris, you get a bonus point if you can tell me the peg number :D

:lol::lol::lol: Like i said you're a lucky man i love the look and everthing i hear about this place im sure the record will come from here in the future those fish are awesome and packing it on like theres no tomorrow. :lol::lol::lol: I only wish my dragon would let me go on the waiting list :lol: Peg wise im not a 100% sure but if i go 11 to 15 what would you say :lol::lol::lol: