Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
muscle20

what did santa bring you for xmas

santa bought me a much needed 5 season bag in the shape of a fox ts. can start nights again. yipee.

anyone else get there wish list.

need to add a nice gardner rucksack, 2 sets of rod protectors and a stack of carp magazines. :)

My parents are the ones who buy me the fishing presents, my girlfriend is clueless, so i shall see later what he has brought me, i have asked for the MK2 carp porter presitge barrow, whether santa has bought me it will be a different matter.

Also, Nash's final account DVD, that will be a good watch i rekon

i have been quite fortunate this year in terms of fishing goodies :)

santa brought me a new bivvie, a jack pike 3 in 1 winter coat, a new set of fladden bite alarms with receiver box and a fladden extra flex carp rod :)

a great stack of pressents this year :)

My parents are the ones who buy me the fishing presents, my girlfriend is clueless, so i shall see later what he has brought me, i have asked for the MK2 carp porter presitge barrow, whether santa has bought me it will be a different matter.

Also, Nash's final account DVD, that will be a good watch i rekon

Well I got my MK2 carp porter :D only problem of the day is someone bought me Kevin nash in pursuit instead of Kevin nash final account...

Finally got an upgrade for my old nash chair got a jrc cocoon excel chair really light yet like a giant super padded arml chair its awesome could easily do a night on it also a korum five rod quiver to replace my 6 rod infinity bag (now for sale lol) as a quiver suits my fishing better also a copy of korda telling tales - happy days :)

Got a fox marker float kit and the book on rigs. Otther pointless gribble and abi's grandad having a stroke before presents.

Happy Xmas all

Doug

doug can i take it that your mrs grandad has had a stroke, if so im sorry for you all pal.

Got a fox marker float kit and the book on rigs. Otther pointless gribble and abi's grandad having a stroke before presents.

Happy Xmas all

Doug

doug can i take it that your mrs grandad has had a stroke, if so im sorry for you all pal.

Thanks. He is ok now. Just made for an interesting Xmas

Doug

Santa didn't bring me any fishing related presents this year :cry: but fortunately the postman has delivered a few parcels for me over the last few months :D

Love it. Ebay requires no Reindeer, no shouting up chimneys to Santa and there's a guarantee that the presents you receive are the ones you paid for on Paypal.

It's Christmas every day as long as my computer is switched on.

Ian :wink:

This year santa gave to me a new trakker armo titanium stove, a new head torch, fox box, gas bottle cover and a partridge in a pear tree. Can't wait to get out and use them in conjunction with my new Brolly system! :mrgreen:

This year santa gave to me a new trakker armo titanium stove, a new head torch, fox box, gas bottle cover and a partridge in a pear tree. Can't wait to get out and use them in conjunction with my new Brolly system! :mrgreen:

Which brolly you get mate?