Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
cobleyn

2012 targets chaps?

Mainly to catch a carp :roll:

Seriously , to try and beat my p.b @ Cromwell or sandy

To fish for barbel more offen and try for a river carp 8)

Win the euro lotto, buy my own lake for socials. ............. List is endless :roll::roll:

until recently it was to continue on same water.but this has now changed due to new stock going in ,mainly in the 1-6lb bracket.so have to try and find new water.but i am looking forward to the challenge.

Main goal for 2012 is to reach 2013 :lol:

Fishing wise i would like a 4lb perch and to beat my PB pike of 25lb. Got access to an old estate lake which is stocked with about 15 genuine Leneys which go to about 35lb, any one will do me but it has a stunning full scaled i would love to catch. Also sorted out another new water so hoping to knock a few out of there.

A double figure barbel off the Teme and the Kennet as both owe me one after numerous 9s.

To top it off a few 30s from Rushes lake when i'm over there would be nice along with a 50+ cat.

Aint being to greedy :lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully to get on a Club water which I'm on the waiting list for, up my PB, definitely get out fishing more for longer sessions rather than the usual long day or 24 hrs...same as most really :D

Guest Anonymous

My target is to fish the estate lake that jez has access to, lol.

A week ago I wanted a big UK cat but once again I'm struggling to leave the carp alone so if I can't I'm going to aim for three different day ticket 30's from different lakes.

Can't say how realistic this is as my work dictates my fishing time, what I can say though is that as I'm thinking about a tour of day ticket waters I'd be happy to fish with any of you boys that can do any of the sessions I can do.

Guest Anonymous

I'll swap you jez, you can fish my rods on sandy for a three week session on that leney water! :D

i will try early on to catch a fish of hangmans before the little ones the taa

take old then hopefully i'll get into a new club this year which has a couple

of very nice waters. other than that its just to enjoy my fishing and to catch something lol

ps jez wheres this lenny water?

not all of my targets are carp related but here they are :)

To catch my first 20LB carp :) hopefully a common but wont say no to a mirrow :wink:

to catch my first carp on float tactics using fairly light tackle.

to catch my first barbel and chub

:)

i will try early on to catch a fish of hangmans before the little ones the taa

take old then hopefully i'll get into a new club this year which has a couple

of very nice waters. other than that its just to enjoy my fishing and to catch something lol

ps jez wheres this lenny water?

If i told you that i would have to kill you. :lol::lol:

Mines just to get out on the bank more than 2011 allowed me too...

My last session saw me catch my first 2 ever 20's though at 22.2lb and 22lb.4 so i'd love to get among the 20's again. Meet a few of the lads off here also at the March Social.....Cant wait... Been really craving my fishing again these last few weeks...

Uk targets this year ...12lb+ barbel and a uk 40lb common.

My overseas trips depend on how things go at work. I'm pretty sure I'm off to the US for some sturgeon later in the year....so I guess a 150lber is a realistic target. I'd like to get to Florida too for tarpon and jewfish with a 100 lb target for both fish.

Personally I'd like to drop 3 stone and get back to my fighting weight...think the common may be more likely. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

increase my PBs on mirror 22lbs common 24lbs koi 20lbs (on someone elses rod) 4lbs on my own rods. to at least 25lbs pro-rata

membership of essex carp syndicates mill lane

To catch my first Sturgeon and cat fish any size will do at crow green fishery.

To go to france in 2012 carp fishing

I've recently heard there are zander in the local canal, so I'll be having a go at those over the next month or so as I've never caught one before.

As for carp, I doubt I'll be able to get out as much as I'd like this year so I'm going to visit a local day ticket water when I get chance. It's got some nice looking fish in, plus I've seen a mid-double ghostie and what looks like a 20+ mirror to have a go at