Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
salokcinnodrog

Otter Petition

Signed up , its making me think twice about going ahead with my plans for a lake !

Mate, don’t let it put you off your plans for a lake, it’s every angler’s dream. Just make sure you put up Otter fencing, and if you have to, be prepared to take “direct” action.

What part of the world are you looking at for your lake?

Signed up , its making me think twice about going ahead with my plans for a lake !

Mate, don’t let it put you off your plans for a lake, it’s every angler’s dream. Just make sure you put up Otter fencing, and if you have to, be prepared to take “direct” action.

A little farming hamlet in the Cotswolds not to far from Evesham Worcestershire. I've got a 14 acre field so was looking at a ten acre lake or maybe a bit smaller to allow for tree's and other planting. I was thinking ten pegs so an acre swim for each carper( bookings only sort of thing) Its a couple of years a way if I'm honest got to build a house first for the family, if I can get planning !!!!

A little farming hamlet in the Cotswolds not to far from Evesham Worcestershire. I've got a 14 acre field so was looking at a ten acre lake or maybe a bit smaller to allow for tree's and other planting. I was thinking ten pegs so an acre swim for each carper( bookings only sort of thing) Its a couple of years a way if I'm honest got to build a house first for the family, if I can get planning !!!!

I love the Cotswolds. It'll be hard work, but it sounds like my idea of heaven. You could always stick the family in a mobile home on site till you get the lake up and running. :wink:

Had news this week of one of my favourite fish that I have angled for and thankfully was lucky enough to have caught, been the prey of otters.37lb of thoroughbred English plated mirror carp. It's devastating for so many people. Action needs to be taken on these animals.

Today I enter the lions den, on holiday in Cornwall and, as Helen loves otters, I have been coerced into visiting the tamar otter sanctuary. :x

Questions will be asked ( hopefuly without making Helen angry with me) and hopefully I won't lose my temper with these ( insert appropriate word here) as I will be asking some questions they probably wouldn't want asking in public

Will let you know if I'm kicked out or arrested

:twisted:

Today I enter the lions den, on holiday in Cornwall and, as Helen loves otters, I have been coerced into visiting the tamar otter sanctuary. :x

Questions will be asked ( hopefuly without making Helen angry with me) and hopefully I won't lose my temper with these ( insert appropriate word here) as I will be asking some questions they probably wouldn't want asking in public

Will let you know if I'm kicked out or arrested

:twisted:

Go for it. I know what I would do if they let me In :evil:

Yeah Gaz had right numbers, I checked just after posting :)

Ok, well that's a jump of 90 in a day or so. Still not great, but maybe more people are starting to take notice.

Its been posted on a number of FB profiles, mine, Rob Hughes, Simon Crow and some other members from here, so hopefilly we are promoting it well to get more notice.

If anyone does want to take it and share it from any of these profiles, then I'm sure no-one will feel upset.

Just seen on f.b

There is a rumor that there are two on my syndicate @ Eastnor Castle and they have already taken fish, what are we meant to do??

This is too close for comfort, and quite away from the Severn , Avon and Teme

Need more names pushing this on fb and twitter.

Hey cob, can't you get Deano involved with pushing this

I put it Deano's FB page the other day, along with Ron Buss and Keith Arthur.

Shaun Harrison has put it up today.

There seems to be a bit of support growing.