Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
salokcinnodrog

Otter Petition

Well it seems to have done the trick. It's now 1361, that's 32 in the last half an hour.

Yet there are near enough 10,000 members on here not to mention guests who haven't registered

1300 signatures is pathetic

:evil:

1498 so far,

What is it with people being so apathetic , what they thinking? It won't affect me so I ain't signing

When it does affect them, and there's no fish in their pool well then it's TOO LATE

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

C&p from twitter

@dankennik: @OtterPredation_ two weeks ago no idea of prob.1 week ago thought you anglers were just OTT.Since,read all i could about sit. Action needed

Hopefully more non anglers will get the message

just posted on F,B by paul hamilton

there has been over 600 new signiatures on the petition posted in the last 2 days so please share on your homepage..it wil now stay open longer to gather more names to send to parliament..thanks for all of your support...keep up the good work and all the best for 2013..:)

lets keep pushing this

It's a good job I can't swear...this has absolutely made my blood boil. It's absolutely frigging pathetic.

Less than 3000 signatures.

Fair play to most of the 'names' in our sport...they have all been tweeting and FB posting the link.

The result just proves what an apathetic, useless waste of space we are as a group.

:evil::evil::evil:

It's a good job I can't swear...this has absolutely made my blood boil. It's absolutely frigging pathetic.

Less than 3000 signatures.

Fair play to most of the 'names' in our sport...they have all been tweeting and FB posting the link.

The result just proves what an apathetic, useless waste of space we are as a group.

:evil::evil::evil:

Wish there was a like button for this post

Been posting similar on twitter :evil: