Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
richardince

Rainbow Lake

Going to Rainbow lake in france and fishing peg 6 has anyone fished this peg and got any decent pointers on bait, location, rigs etc

Are you allowed to use bait boats??

Fished 12 last year....Bait boats aren`t allowed i believe....better to row your baits and rigs out as very snaggy...and you`ll need the boat to land the fish....pascal has a few electric outboards he hires out if your not very good with the oars...one tip is use braid as a mainline and fish locked up...or you`ll lose a lotta fish....out there again april 2008...counting the days.

Goodluck mate :D

Going to Rainbow lake in france and fishing peg 6 has anyone fished this peg and got any decent pointers on bait, location, rigs etc

Are you allowed to use bait boats??

Hi Mate,

Welcome to the Forum.

I believe the person to ask about Rainbow is Elite1. He has fished there in the past and has caught a few of the Big Fish :wink::lol:

Give him a PM and see if he can help. Have not seen him online for a while though, so he may not give an Instant answer

Hi how are u doing swim 6 i think is a good swim not fished it but mates have.When are u down and are u going with paul hunt?????

Right as said braid is a good way to go but be very carefull when fishing locked up as u have no stretch in the braid and ive seen rods go that have even been pegged in i tend to go as tight as i can but just about pull a little line out.Swim six looks across and u can see 11 thru the islands where there are a couple of small humps that can do a few fish also u have the big islands but be warned peg 8 has the spot just at the back of the island so if u see a boat come round just make sure they dont go to far up also uyou have 2 channels that are snag cith where alot of the fish get caught let me know when you are going as im out there in 8 weeks in peg2 and peg 6 is known as the freezer swim

Hi how are u doing swim 6 i think is a good swim not fished it but mates have.When are u down and are u going with paul hunt?????

Right as said braid is a good way to go but be very carefull when fishing locked up as u have no stretch in the braid and ive seen rods go that have even been pegged in i tend to go as tight as i can but just about pull a little line out.Swim six looks across and u can see 11 thru the islands where there are a couple of small humps that can do a few fish also u have the big islands but be warned peg 8 has the spot just at the back of the island so if u see a boat come round just make sure they dont go to far up also uyou have 2 channels that are snag cith where alot of the fish get caught let me know when you are going as im out there in 8 weeks in peg2 and peg 6 is known as the freezer swim

hi ya elite1

just found out i`m in swim 21 for a week next april,heard theres a lotta water in front of us.....any info you`ve got on the swim will be much appreciated :)