Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
carpedementia

Could some body explain why euros. are so sophicated

I must say alot of you euros are plain and simply sissys and have ingnorant thoughts but i guess thats because your fishermen living in a country void of fish and game so it leaves you plenty of time to conjur up ingnorant ideas and view to say on these types of forums. well happy fishin in your mud puddle pay lakes :lol:

Took you some time to think of a new post fella, what's ingnorant mean anyway ?

:D I'm ready for summer !! :x ohio is miserably cold right now.

Maybe i'm ignorant, but I thought all the American's fished Carp out and let them die etc... do they get proper care and returned like our country does? Or does it simply depend on the fisherman?

Once again, no offence meant, I'm just curious

C&R carping is taking off at a great pace in North America but it's still not %100. Take a look at the Carp Angler's Group website; they're just having a heck of a tournament in Texas right now. As for the ethnic lines along which much of the carp fishng for food is done, I feel it's not nearly as relevant in North America as it is in the U.K. because many of our carp waters can easily sustain the harvest. I only get upset about them taking fish out if they make a mess.

Ok, baitboats; about 5 years ago I started reading about Euro-style fishing and all these new and exotic methods I'd never heard about... and there was a page on baitboats. I didn't understand that they were remote controlled surface craft, I thought they crawled along the bottom somehow and then deposited a pile of bait with the hook cleverly hidden in the middle. I thought it was the most devious, underhanded trickery I'd ever heard of! That's what got me started reading about it, and when I finally went along with my friend who'd been carping for a couple of years and caught my first one, I was sold on it.

Here's a link (I hope) to a parallel thread on the CAG forum.

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20982&st=0

The problem with rash generalizations is that they rarely apply to a whole group of people. The Hmong, who were mountain tribesmen allied with the United States in the Vietnam war, came under severe criticism a couple of years ago because of an incident in which a Hmong hunter shot and killed several people in an altercation over his hunting on posted land. It's too easy for something like that to be a flash point for racial hatred and I've heard Americans put the Hmong in the same category as the Viet Cong or the North Vietnamese Army... which is ridiculous when you consider that statistics show more Hmong died in Vietnam fighting against the communists than did Americans and their immigration was allowed on humanitarian grounds because of the retribution of the Vietnamese government for that alliance.[/img]

carpedementia in response to your original question, in Europe carp fishing has progressed to advanced carp fishing due to angling pressure alone! Weve been at this game for decades and the fish have become harder and harder to catch as a result.

As your large lakes and rivers are largely deviod of carp angling pressure it will be very easy, so I suspect you believe it to be the same here - which it isnt. Carp will learn fast (they are a clever creature) and basic tactics will prove over significant time to have a limited lifespan, as you will find out.

We are not over complicating things for our own enjoyment - need dictates advancement.

Did god put animals on this planet for us to eat

hmmmmm.......is that a bit like, God put Iraqi's and Afghanistani's on this planet?

I guess when in Rome and 'all that', maybe we should walk around a lake and open up with a 9mm or drop a few tons of W.O.M.D into the swim.

Rid the world of those nasty, nasty carp. :cry::cry::cry::cry::twisted:

Did god put animals on this planet for us to eat

hmmmmm.......is that a bit like, God put Iraqi's and Afghanistani's on this planet?

I guess when in Rome and 'all that', maybe we should walk around a lake and open up with a 9mm or drop a few tons of W.O.M.D into the swim.

Rid the world of those nasty, nasty carp. :cry::cry::cry::cry::twisted:

your on form tonight slinger. :wink: couple of great answers from you

I must say alot of you euros are plain and simply sissys and have ingnorant thoughts but i guess thats because your fishermen living in a country void of fish and game so it leaves you plenty of time to conjur up ingnorant ideas and view to say on these types of forums. well happy fishin in your mud puddle pay lakes :lol:

Friendly sort eh? Just what to expect from a 'REDNECK'.