Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Whilst your on - what do I need to seach for when looking for that camera remote you showed me at Cromwell?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TIMER-REMOTE-CONTROL-FOR-CANON-EOS-550D-400D-RS-60E3-/200507410984?pt=UK_Photography_DigitalCamAccess_RL&hash=item2eaf2c4a28#ht_3760wt_1270

Hero! 8) Purchased!

Jez, you will be missed.

I hope that this post has nothing to do with your new found enthusiasm for shooting......

Ian

No Ian. If that were the case Jez would be impossible to miss.

Just to keep you all updated. I am trying my best to get to Horseshoe this weekend for a few nights. If I make it there then I will pay the deposit. I am still waiting for a few of your deposits. Message me if you need my address or bank details. You can paypal if required as well.

Nige has been kind enough to add my son Alan to the merry throng. He's taking Jez's place so will be in the next swim to me. Handy that, as he's a competent cook and I'm rubbish at it :D

Alan has missed the last couple of socials as he's planning his July wedding so is rather excited to be fishing at a social held at such a prestigious venue.

Ian

Doug - had a cheque for £60 from you. I have allocated this as your plus one and your own deposits. Is this ok?

Muscle man Keith - Full payment arrived this morning.

Thank you both.

Yep deposit. Bbq curry whatever for me and +1

Doug

Ross - what is your real name???

Andrew Wilson. My middle name is Ross. My parents have called me Ross from birth. It was the 70's so I imagine they were on the funny fags or mushrooms.

They did the same thing with my sister.

So your sister is called Ross, too?

Ian

Andrew Wilson. My middle name is Ross. My parents have called me Ross from birth. It was the 70's so I imagine they were on the funny fags or mushrooms.

Ian

Ian, as always, you have me cracking up and my missus asking me what I'm laughing at now.

Also. Horseshoe looks an awesome place with awesome carp in there, very jealous! Have a great time guys!

Ian

As soon as I posted that I knew some clever so and so would say something!!

I must start taking the welder effect in to consideration before I post in future.

Due to some people having to unfortunately drop out, we now have 5 spaces available. If you have asked to be put on the waiting list and would still like to come then please pm me. Also, if you have a plus one that you would like to bring along also drop me a pm (I know Musce20 might have one?)

As I mentioned in the first post, I want to get the deposit paid this weekend to secure the booking. I am still waiting for a few deposits (for those who have contacted me or arranged previously excepted) so if you could let me know how you want to pay I can send you my details - either address, email for pay pal or bank details for transfer.

Come on folks, this is a Carp.com social at Horseshoe. This may be the only time The Carp Society is mad enough to let it happen.

Spaces available? I can hardly believe it :shock:

I'll send Alan's payment in full first thing tomorrow but doubt if it'll reach you in time for the weekend, Nige.

Ian

I will cover the deposit. There is only one or two that I am yet to hear from regards to confirming place and payment.

There is a few that I know will be paying late but they have said from the off or have taken spare places, such as Alan,

Guest Anonymous

I could bloody cry, just found out that this is too close to my help for heroes bash which I'm going to have to put first as I started the whole thing, and I wanted to watch the Sun go down with Andy........absolutely gutted, and some.

I could [censored] cry, just found out that this is too close to my help for heroes bash which I'm going to have to put first as I started the whole thing, and I wanted to watch the Sun go down with Andy........absolutely gutted, and some.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guest Anonymous

It's rubbish mate, seems every social clashes with one that I'm already involved in

This social has got me megga excited to the degree I'm going horseshoe next month for 48hrs as a birthday pressie to myself :D

Oh not you're not :lol: