Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
plowmanccfc

The pit!! New Club Water good start (pics)

Hi all been fishing my new club water recentley and after a slow start with a blank on my 1st session i got back out and on the next trip i managed to bag one of the few 20s in the lake at 22lb 01oz

pit22lb01.jpg

pit22lbshotsnowflakecommon.jpg

Just 30 minutes before i had told Courtney i would like the common and the next thing i know its in the net RESULT :D

More pics to be added, hopefully of fish i catch today tight lines all :wink:

Nicely done Dan…have you had the others yet!! :D

no that was my first from the lake, Ive just got back from a session but no joy, Looking back i should of fished the peg i fished last time but as its a new venue i wanted to try different pegs, Its not an easy water by any means so not to fussed :wink:

Nice work dan, the cast for that one was spot on!! glad the pictures came out well having to shake those batteries :lol: Probably four more 20+ commons in there to have a crack at, along with some great mirrors. I need to get back down :D

Nice work dan, the cast for that one was spot on!! glad the pictures came out well having to shake those batteries :lol: Probably four more 20+ commons in there to have a crack at, along with some great mirrors. I need to get back down :D

CAST WAS SPOT ON!!! now you cant say that much about my casting :lol:

Yes mate been down with ed for a 24hr but nothing beteen us :( Makes catching the fish even more of an achievement, Gonna go back and fish the illow again as ive baited it and gonna bait it again tommorow, Then fish it wednesday :wink:

the pictures turned out soo good mate, looks stunning

Thanks mate hopefully more to come see you up ther sat hopefully?

Let me no if you winkle out another beast on the weekend mate?

Was gonna go after work today but gonna do tommorow now i think as the mrs wanted to go out tonight :roll:

Nothink new to report apart from a few blanks :? Did some stalking and altough i placed the worms within inches of there mouts not even a look :roll:

Unlucky mate, dying to get back down there

Still fishing slow at the minute but i heard one of the reguler's have managed to stalk 20 fish since the open day :?

Nothink new to report apart from a few blanks :? Did some stalking and altough i placed the worms within inches of there mouts not even a look :roll:

Unlucky mate, dying to get back down there

Still fishing slow at the minute but i heard one of the reguler's have managed to stalk 20 fish since the open day :?

20!?!? That's 33% roughly of the stock. If that's true he knows exactly what he's doing!

Edd told me a guy called "castalot" apparently a right noddy caught on his first session of the season a week or 2 ago!

Hopefully get a session there in late August when the missus has recovered properly. Until then it's short sessions, and that's not going to be any good on the pit I don't think