Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
plowmanccfc

The pit!! New Club Water good start (pics)

Nothink new to report apart from a few blanks :? Did some stalking and altough i placed the worms within inches of there mouts not even a look :roll:

Unlucky mate, dying to get back down there

Still fishing slow at the minute but i heard one of the reguler's have managed to stalk 20 fish since the open day :?

20!?!? That's 33% roughly of the stock. If that's true he knows exactly what he's doing!

Edd told me a guy called "castalot" apparently a right noddy caught on his first session of the season a week or 2 ago!

Hopefully get a session there in late August when the missus has recovered properly. Until then it's short sessions, and that's not going to be any good on the pit I don't think

Yeah thats what i thought but apparently so :?

Nah it was MY seconed session :lol::lol:

Not seen castalot down ther yet but il be setting up as far away as possible :D

Nothink new to report apart from a few blanks :? Did some stalking and altough i placed the worms within inches of there mouts not even a look :roll:

Unlucky mate, dying to get back down there

Still fishing slow at the minute but i heard one of the reguler's have managed to stalk 20 fish since the open day :?

20!?!? That's 33% roughly of the stock. If that's true he knows exactly what he's doing!

Edd told me a guy called "castalot" apparently a right noddy caught on his first session of the season a week or 2 ago!

Hopefully get a session there in late August when the missus has recovered properly. Until then it's short sessions, and that's not going to be any good on the pit I don't think

Yeah thats what i thought but apparently so :?

Nah it was MY seconed session :lol::lol:

Not seen castalot down ther yet but il be setting up as far away as possible :D

the are way too many quotes going here for me to delete all but the rights parts.......BUT!

Ross ....dont stay off a pit cause you cant do long sessions when you just heard this line...."one of the regulus's have managed to stalk 20 fish :lol:

It's only what i heard but i cant see it myself either as ross said thats 33% of the stock :?

If it's payney then i sure believe it :wink:

Actualy, edd told me yesterday it was Payney, and told me how often he fishes it, so pretty much believable.

You have a good point Beanz, for me the pit is abit of a travel, but i do suppose effort = reward?

Cheers beanz!