So close to 30, but who cares

kriskarp

Stunner. Looks like a 90s fish?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, is it the way it holds its pecs or the cut of its tail, lol? Word has it that the stock is from the same lines as Horseshoe and of course Horseshoe got a lot of publicity during the 90's.

Thanks gentlemen for your comments. You might like this one too...

2-1.jpg

Stunner. Looks like a 90s fish?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, is it the way it holds its pecs or the cut of its tail, lol? Word has it that the stock is from the same lines as Horseshoe and of course Horseshoe got a lot of publicity during the 90's.

Thanks gentlemen for your comments. You might like this one too...

2-1.jpg

I must say I do agree with cobleyn.

It dosnt look like it was taken recently with the technology we now have today. The colors of the photo and the (graphics? If that's the right word) looks like a picture that would have being taken with a camera from the 90's. Cracking fish though.

LOL!

Sorry about that folks. Ha-ha you're partly correct, they are indeed scanned hard copies. I still use a Canon A-1 amongst others, including digital, digital HD video and Video 8.

I hope its not too much of a shock but I still occasionally use fibreglass rods and a cane stalking rod built by Nick Buss for me. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Second one is a pure belter, awesome fish. I wonder if anyone breeds them like that these days.

Alright coops, I can think of a few breeders that produce carp like that and your right they do cost, but no more then any other brittish bred carp.

A nice pair of carp kriscarp and I like the photos

Despite all of the moving on in technology, I still like the images produced on slide and print from 35mm :oops::wink:

As good and fast as digital technology is, it sometimes seems to lack "character", whereas in the OP's pics at the top of the page, both fish have plenty of that.

Beautiful looking fish as well :!: