Drunk Spodding

mrdevon

Oh my god very funny is that what the social is going to be like????

plowmanns casting can be very entertaining :lol: eh dan :wink:

Not as much as Malc's :lol:

i never actually saw that tho mate :lol:

Oh it was a classic :lol:

His technique was ok. It's just that he was facing 180 degrees away from the lake..........................

Ian

Phil you hit the nail on the head.....there is mention of a 48 in that clip.....now dont get me wrong but at that weight....how much damage could occur from a drop???!!!.....kick him off and be done with it....it aint funny...its disgusting...everyone likes a beer...all good...just dont fish when youre that way please....youre supposed to care for them????...if you fish that way...why even bother with a soddin mat....disgusting that he wasnt stopped.....french trips are not about just getting aled up(or at all).......NOB JOCKEY!!!!

Phil you hit the nail on the head.....there is mention of a 48 in that clip.....now dont get me wrong but at that weight....how much damage could occur from a drop???!!!.....kick him off and be done with it....it aint funny...its disgusting...everyone likes a beer...all good...just dont fish when youre that way please....youre supposed to care for them????...if you fish that way...why even bother with a soddin mat....disgusting that he wasnt stopped.....french trips are not about just getting aled up(or at all).......NOB JOCKEY!!!!

It is comical to watch, but you are right Del, in reality it isn't funny. At best he could ruin someone else's fishing. At worst he could injure a fish, or even fall in and drown.

I like a couple of beers or a glass of red while I'm fishing, but it's people like him that end up causing total alcohol bans on fisheries.

i have seen what i would call very decent anglers in same sort as state(just with a little less stagger) as that and have never been worried about how they would manage to land a fish(except mal) if the truth be known i can remember being a state like that at a sandhurst social for nearly 3 days and managed to bag 3 30's and 2 20's,i think when that alarms start screaming its like an instant reaction of being tuned into fishing again and you become sober all of a sudden,not saying that i was but i landed fish weighed photographed and put back safely every fish and so did everyone else in much the same state.