Guest Anonymous

ive got this barrow had an issue when i got mine the valves were inside the tyres, some where, tyres were fully pumped up aswell, had to wait till i popped them both to realine the valve,

the valve should be a right angled 1 that sticks out quite a way

gotta say for the price seems to be a great barrow well happy with mine :D

its probably because there is no air in the tyre that the valve has pushed inside to far. try long nosed pliers to ease it out far enough to get a connection on it to pump it up :)

Or use a screw on Schrader adaptor and cycle pump. As you pump the tyre up, pull the valve through the hole making sure that you don't damage it. It is actually easier to remove the screw on adaptor than the "pull free" trigger lock without damaging the valve as well. :wink:

its probably because there is no air in the tyre that the valve has pushed inside to far. try long nosed pliers to ease it out far enough to get a connection on it to pump it up :)

Or use a screw on Schrader adaptor and cycle pump. As you pump the tyre up, pull the valve through the hole making sure that you don't damage it. It is actually easier to remove the screw on adaptor than the "pull free" trigger lock without damaging the valve as well. :wink:

To help in easing the valve stem into position rub a little washing up liquid onto it.

Ian