Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
carpdough

Paylake Raleigh NC

Rumor has it that a carp pay lake has opened some where close to Raleigh NC. I can't seem to get any information on it. This will be the first paylake down this way if it is true. Western NV has tons of them, I am just getting tired of making the drive. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks again

There used to be two paylakes in Alamance county. I am from Burlington NC. One used to be in the city of graham and was drained. The city was responsible for maintaining the earth dam on one side. The drained it but as of 2011 it still has water in it I caught some catfish in it Used be called snarffer's lake and is on providence rd. as you leave main st. The other one was off of hwy 70 as you head on towards whittset nc on the left side. I think it was turned into a golf course. They maybe some good places to fish still.

doc0374

:D