Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
kamzter

What have you lost ??

Thought I would start a hopefully interesting thread on items that we have lost in ponds/lakes/rivers etc whilst we have been fishing.

After pulling out someones brolly from the depths I was surprised to find that such a big thing as a brolly hidden in the water.

I lost my polaroid glasses today when the wind blew them from my tackle box into the water so have to get some more. :x

My mate is a walking disaster he forgot to take off all release mechanisms on his reel whilst ledgering and lost his rod !! :lol:

The following week he lost his mobile phone !! :D

i recently lost my landing net to a careless passer by's foot, cant stress this one enough lads and ladies, keep ur stuf organized!!! its well worth it in the long run, plus imagine my dismay when i got a run to find i had a broken landing net!!! thanks to local young angler who let me use his net to land the fish before i had to pack up and take my net-less behind on home! think ill buy two when i go to the tackle shop, i wont leave without a spare again thats for sure!!!

Thats another goal for the carpers !! :lol:

Matchmen/poles sprawl all over the place sometimes blocking the walkway when us carpers keep things close by. :lol:

i loose at least one baiting needle every time i go, think the fairies come out in the middle of the night and take them away to ....... :shock: ... ok i think i need to stop drinking and smoking :wink:

Two mobile phones when up a tree fish spotting.

My mate lost his baiting needle.......he found it again when he sat on his bed chair. It sank right up to the plastic handle in his backside. I had the unenviable job of removing it...........1,2,3 arrrrghhh. He actually shed tears. Hate to see a grown man cry.

[grubby ]

My mate lost his baiting needle.......he found it again when he sat on his bed chair. It sank right up to the plastic handle in his backside. I had the unenviable job of removing it...........1,2,3 arrrrghhh. He actually shed tears. Hate to see a grown man cry.

Sorry mate think thats quite amusing but not from your end (excuse the pun !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

endless boilies makin a dash for the lake

losing ur only pair of scissors or baiting needle has to be the worse, god i simply never learn! always take a spare or keep them in ur tackle boxes NOT in ur damn trouser pockets as u climb trees etc!

also lost my self respect when i tripped over my own guide rope in the night and missled myself towards a watery grave, and a lot of rippin from my mates. :lol::lol:

grubby Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry mate think thats quite amusing but not from your end (excuse the pun !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH I laughed and then laughed some more. :lol::lol::lol:

Hope it was not one of those horrible little needles with a barb, when i get home i am throwing my one with a barb in the bin !

:shock:

ouchy ouch, i once got one of those stuck in the palm of my hand, i was quite young at the time and fishing with my old man (although i taught him how to fish, isnt it sposed to be other way round?!?) i was pushing the needle through a rock solid pop up and BAM there was a boilie needle in my hand, it had a big barb on it which got caught on one of my tendans, we had to cut it out with a stanley blade, im just glad it didnt have to go out through the other side *shudders*

Hope it was not one of those horrible little needles with a barb, when i get home i am throwing my one with a barb in the bin !

:shock:

ouchy ouch, i once got one of those stuck in the palm of my hand, i was quite young at the time and fishing with my old man (although i taught him how to fish, isnt it sposed to be other way round?!?) i was pushing the needle through a rock solid pop up and BAM there was a boilie needle in my hand, it had a big barb on it which got caught on one of my tendans, we had to cut it out with a stanley blade, im just glad it didnt have to go out through the other side *shudders*
Would have been easier to get out if it came all the way through.