Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
smudge75

What Brolly system

Fox fx 60, awesome bit of kit with loads of extras in the package and if you look around you can pick it up for 199 with clear panel mozzi panel and zip on front with 4 sticks and heavy duty groundsheet. I wish mine did not get eaten by mice over winter, best brolly I've seen and used. You could pick up the warrior version, everything the same but with nylon brolly for £140 same extras as above.

If I was buying new I'd go for the new/updated JRC, I got my Trakker brolly 2nd hand and am VERY happy with it. It replaced my Chub brolly and is certainly stronger (but heavier) and more robust, the zip-in front means that I no longer need to consider the weather too much (as in choice between brolly and bivvy) and just take the brolly system.

I mainly fish overnighters mid-week so travelling light is important, as is a decent nights kip (I have work the following day 90% of the time) and the trakker system allows the best of both. Only bother with the bivvy now if I'm not alone or going for more than 1 night...

Fox fx 60, awesome bit of kit with loads of extras in the package and if you look around you can pick it up for 199 with clear panel mozzi panel and zip on front with 4 sticks and heavy duty groundsheet. I wish mine did not get eaten by mice over winter, best brolly I've seen and used. You could pick up the warrior version, everything the same but with nylon brolly for £140 same extras as above.

I also have this brolly after seeing Jamie's and nige'. There are two variations in material though so try and getthe aquatex version if you got for this.

My brother just got the Supa brolly, and must say its a awesome peace of kit.

Its without a front, but can be sat quite low, and with the low profile top, you get so much more space than any other brolly with inside ribs