Blythe Waters.................THE BAILIFF

spliff

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a must! Just to give you an idea what she's like......a couple of years ago Alan and I were driving near there and decided to pop in and have a look at Home Pool as we'd finished an install earlier than expected and wanted to remind ourselves of the water.

We were in the Big Transit, fully blagged up (signwritten :wink: ) and were in clean but battered work clothes. Parked neatly and started to walk up the property towards Home Pool whereupon this howling dervish ran from the Lodge shrieking "Where do you think you're going? And what do you think you're doing?".

I showed remarkable restraint, ignored her, and walked back toward the van, grinning. This REALLY wound her up!

Alan, not known for restraint at any level, quietly said to her "One day soon, somebody is going to hurt you. I'd like to be here to see it".

As we drove off this lunatic woman was almost dancing on the spot with rage, arms waving and mouth ranting. Didn't hear what she was shouting cos I'd got Pink Floyd, loud, on the CD player. The view in the mirrors was very entertaining.

Prime target for a polite wind-up?

Ian

im still laughing :lol::lol:

alan :lol::lol::lol:

i oh wish i were there.

ok we will do this we need one of the blogers to film it :evil::lol::lol:

Yes get one of the bloggers to film it, it could be called the Blythe Witch Project................ TAXI :D:D

I too don't live too far away from blythe waters, so if your all going, count me in please...

Il bring my video camera too :D

• 2 weeks later...

you do know its very easy to get in at night, just before the big old ugly gate you can walk straight in through the trees, i've done it many a time, and if you want to fish the carp pool you can drive down the back lane and park 20 yards from the pool. Though its not so good fishing there any more. Heard the fish got fed up attitude and decided to swim away :D:D:D:D

i'm sure i have seen other comments about this women on other forums. Has no one got a good word for her? :D

I just Googled "Blythe Waters Bailiff". You might like to do the same.

Ian

ha ha just did this and blimey if half of its true it sounds like a nightmare of a venue. How bizarre she's allowed to run it like a concentration camp

Wowza I was working down that way 2 weeks ago and thought about having a look in to this fishery! Glad I didnt, I made the trek to A1 Pits to see what all the fuss was about. Fished pit three, despite it looking like a trout lake with fishing topping, rolling crashing everywhere, I managed to fish to my full potential and blank once again. Got home at the weekend and had special branch from the cop shop waiting to speak to me, the MOD have been monitoring me for the last 2 weeks because I keep showing up at RAF bases to do surveys on the trees and they thought I was a spy or something daft. The funny thing is, I always felt like i was being watched when i was out and about.... :shock: When i went into the office on monday they "forgot to mention" that the fella who did the tree surveys last year was arrested and had to spend most of the day trying to free himself hahahahaha

Anyways, back to the witch hunt... :twisted:

Wowza I was working down that way 2 weeks ago and thought about having a look in to this fishery! Glad I didnt, I made the trek to A1 Pits to see what all the fuss was about. Fished pit three, despite it looking like a trout lake with fishing topping, rolling crashing everywhere, I managed to fish to my full potential and blank once again. Got home at the weekend and had special branch from the cop shop waiting to speak to me, the MOD have been monitoring me for the last 2 weeks because I keep showing up at RAF bases to do surveys on the trees and they thought I was a spy or something daft. The funny thing is, I always felt like i was being watched when i was out and about.... :shock: When i went into the office on monday they "forgot to mention" that the fella who did the tree surveys last year was arrested and had to spend most of the day trying to free himself hahahahaha

I'd quite like to be mistaken for a spy. Imagine the fun you could have before proving your alibi to be true.

Ian

I'd quite like to be mistaken for a spy. Imagine the fun you could have before proving your alibi to be true.

not sure if the old battle axe would make a Bond babe :D but her daughters definitely would

Ns

i'm sure i have seen other comments about this women on other forums. Has no one got a good word for her? :D

I found a blog that mentions Gail cooking breakfast for a pair of anglers, and they seemed allright with her. IIRC the author said it was the high point of their session. Maybe she isn't as bad as advertised and just needs a little time to warm up to people. The one blog was all I saw, so maybe more than a little time, but I wouldn't form a bias just because of what I read on the internet.

that is why you need to go so that you can form a bias

I wish I could! I'd show you how to get a woman in a good mood - once I make them laugh, they're mine. :P. I read some old threads on other forums about her and opinion seems divided.

I wish I could! I'd show you how to get a woman in a good mood - once I make them laugh, they're mine. :P. I read some old threads on other forums about her and opinion seems divided.

Let me tell you all, she is 100% pure undiluted trash. The only thing she thinks about is making money, gossiping, telling lies and barking like the dog she is. If she was paid for the hours she spent fishing rather than doing the job she's paid for, she'd be earning a fortune but let me tell you, she ain't no bailiff and she can't fish either. The biggest question is why is she allowed by BW to ruin a potentially good fishery?

Let me tell you all, she is 100% pure undiluted trash. The only thing she thinks about is making money, gossiping, telling lies and barking like the dog she is. If she was paid for the hours she spent fishing rather than doing the job she's paid for, she'd be earning a fortune but let me tell you, she ain't no bailiff and she can't fish either. The biggest question is why is she allowed by BW to ruin a potentially good fishery?

YUP :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, reading all that made me chuckle. I just can't beleive this old bird is for real. :lol::lol:

I've been able to find a fair bit written about her, but no images. Could it be that she's invisible when photographed and doesn't have a reflection or shadow?

Well, reading all that made me chuckle. I just can't beleive this old bird is for real. :lol::lol:

I've been able to find a fair bit written about her, but no images. Could it be that she's invisible when photographed and doesn't have a reflection or shadow?

Scary :lol:

I've been able to find a fair bit written about her, but no images. Could it be that she's

invisible when photographed and doesn't have a reflection or shadow?

Its a because she's as ugly as sin. Her face looks like its been used to change a car tyre lol :wink: