• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly pulled out last night after some bad news from the planning department regarding trying to build a home for my family to live in.

But then I thought who better to cheer me up than the boys from carp.com :P looking on fb the lakes full of anglers defiantly going to cut back on bait me thinks .

Quite a few have pulled off today mate .... Still we couldn't have asked for worse conditions ..... But they gotta eat sometime :lol:

Just been talking to Richard at Cromwell, apparently they've expanded their shop now and sell other baits other than rhino .....rhino is 7.50 a k......cell is 10.50 a k......just in case anyone's interested........

Thanks Graham mate ...... I haven't got anything sorted for Cromwell yet :shock:

Saves me running about for bait ..... 8)

I was thinking the same mate, he did say they did a few different baits now but they where the 2 I asked about.........his cell is cheaper than I can get it up here anyway......12.00 a k up here.........I'll ring again before I go to make sure he,s got plenty in and let you know mate.....

Hi guys, if you pre order I can do you a bulk deal on any bait,

Mainline,dynamite baits, rhino, pellet.

Look forward to seeing you all very soon

Regards Nathan Cromwell lakes

Cracking deal Nathen.....thanks very much mate......

bbc weather is saying temps of -3 on the nights,think i might need some more gas for my heater :roll:

Be toasty enough in the sleeping bag won't it?

At least it'll be pleasant in the day.

I was wondering if there was many on this weekend, anything been out did it say?

bbc weather is saying temps of -3 on the nights,think i might need some more gas for my heater :roll:

I was wondering if there was many on this weekend, anything been out did it say?

there's been the odd fish out over the winter period from what I've seen mate but know big hits so to speak... their advertising 8 swims free now today and it was full a couple of days ago

there's been the odd fish out over the winter period from what I've seen mate but know big hits so to speak... their advertising 8 swims free now today and it was full a couple of days ago

Can't help but think if we were a week later it'd be perfect

I really hope peg 16 is free Wednesday. I don't fancy moving swim in the snow before you lot get there Thursday :lol:

There are several comments I could make but none would get past the censor , therefore you have email :twisted:

what's censored about wishing that the only peg free is at the other end of the lake :lol:

I hate you both.

I really hope peg 16 is free Wednesday. I don't fancy moving swim in the snow before you lot get there Thursday :lol:

There are several comments I could make but none would get past the censor , therefore you have email :twisted:

what's censored about wishing that the only peg free is at the other end of the lake :lol:

Oh that's if he's lucky, he could end up at sapphire :twisted:

Just been talking to Richard at Cromwell, apparently they've expanded their shop now and sell other baits other than rhino .....rhino is 7.50 a k......cell is 10.50 a k......just in case anyone's interested........

Thanks Graham mate ...... I haven't got anything sorted for Cromwell yet :shock:

Saves me running about for bait ..... 8)

I was thinking the same mate, he did say they did a few different baits now but they where the 2 I asked about.........his cell is cheaper than I can get it up here anyway......12.00 a k up here.........I'll ring again before I go to make sure he,s got plenty in and let you know mate.....

Hi guys, if you pre order I can do you a bulk deal on any bait,

Mainline,dynamite baits, rhino, pellet.

Look forward to seeing you all very soon

Regards Nathan Cromwell lakes

Cracking deal Nathen.....thanks very much mate......

8)8):wink::lol::lol:

Lakes frozen at the min ..... :shock::shock::shock::shock::?:cry::cry:

Is it?

I'd say 5 fish tops will be out the whole lake whilst were there, unless by some miracle they switch on when we get the 8 degrees ish during the day, would be surprised though the water will still be freezing, especially dropping to minus at night.

Big fat blank coming up, better make sure there's enough drink then :lol: