Bring it on im off this week and im board out my head :(

Get yourself down tomorrow dan with me and guy......talking to nathen yesterday and he was saying its really quiet so we wont have any bother getting on......couple of hours and that'll be me finished work :D

Cant wish i could ive promised the kids il take them the safari park!! so please will you lot stay off my roof and leave my aireal alone :P

P.S Weathers been banging today :D

Gotta agree Dan it's the 1st day for a LONG time I've walked the dog home from work in a t-shirt and jumper (wind was still cold tho) .... Temps dropping now tho :(

I think I'm all sorted bar food and booze ...... Work is going to drag tommorow :?:(

I mowed the lawn :shock::lol:

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on im off this week and im board out my head :(

Get yourself down tomorrow dan with me and guy......talking to nathen yesterday and he was saying its really quiet so we wont have any bother getting on......couple of hours and that'll be me finished work :D

Cant wish i could ive promised the kids il take them the safari park!! so please will you lot stay off my roof and leave my aireal alone :P

P.S Weathers been banging today :D

Gotta agree Dan it's the 1st day for a LONG time I've walked the dog home from work in a t-shirt and jumper (wind was still cold tho) .... Temps dropping now tho :(

I think I'm all sorted bar food and booze ...... Work is going to drag tommorow :?:(

I mowed the lawn :shock::lol:

And you were naked!

Bit of a mad rush graham but should be with you tomorrow too,I spoke to Helen earlier and she said only one on in windy so should be able to get in our drawn pegs 8)

Excellent mate.....chilli,s made and the cars packed, roll on 5am......guy looks like your sharing your chilli now mate.... :lol:

Damn, I was looking forward to one night without Mick's snoring :lol:

i'm a bit bunged up at the moment as well :lol:

Any news on fish activity?

It makes grim reading i,m afraid :?

Graham has seen 1 fish all day ..... In front of 13 :roll::lol:

But apparently there's been nothing out for about 2 weeks !!!! :shock::shock::roll::lol:

well they have to get on the munch at some point... and with the longer days it might just happen for some of you off the back of this wind I'm thinking :wink:
Any news on fish activity?

It makes grim reading i,m afraid :?

Graham has seen 1 fish all day ..... In front of 13 :roll::lol:

But apparently there's been nothing out for about 2 weeks !!!! :shock::shock::roll::lol:

well they have to get on the munch at some point... and with the longer days it might just happen for some of you off the back of this wind I'm thinking :wink:

To be fair to the place it's not been as busy as usual so it might be a bit of a false reading no fish coming out ..... It's going to be full for the next few days and there's some tidy anglers going on ..... Some will catch and you never know there could be a lump or two making an appearance 8)

I thought you'd be happy with that Nige :wink:

Could of been a big tench tho !!!!! :shock::lol::lol:

Just in from work :evil:

Need to unload van

Sort tackle

Load van

Eat

Shower

I hate my job

:evil:

If its any consolation mate in 24hrs you'll be by a lovely lake and be in the same state as that picture of my little friend I posted the other day :wink::lol:

Just in from work :evil:

Need to unload van

Sort tackle

Load van

Eat

Shower

I hate my job

:evil:

Im all done and chilling out :lol:

If it makes you feel better mate tommorow and the rest of the weekend will be spent in good company drinking beer and catching huge carp (hopefully) :wink:

Rod licenses bought.

Bait bought.

All batteries in everything electrical checked/replaced.

Bait boat all charged up.

Drink bought.

Food bought. By Miriam, I shall not go hungry. For 3 weeks, if necessary. :roll:

Shogun loaded and fuelled up.

Just need to remember the way to Cromwell.

Helen, Gentlemen, see you in the morning. Drive safely.

Ian

Rod licenses bought.

Bait bought.

All batteries in everything electrical checked/replaced.

Bait boat all charged up.

Drink bought.

Food bought. By Miriam, I shall not go hungry. For 3 weeks, if necessary. :roll:

Shogun loaded and fuelled up.

Just need to remember the way to Cromwell.

Helen, Gentlemen, see you in the morning. Drive safely.

Ian

You too mate, I'm good at polishing off people's food if they have too much, I'm only next door don't forget :lol:

Only joking, see you all tomorrow :D

cleopatra comming at ya.xx warm clothes all ready. curry to get out of freezer. choc cake made (ginger for ian.) andy asleep. i'm wide awake. can't wait to see you all. counting the hours. guy i hope you haven't baited lankys swim. he'll only catch a tiddler if that. night darlings.xxx :D:D:D