• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to meet up with you all again. Had a great time as is the norm.

Thank you Chris for organising it again. Enjoy the trophy, if your ever having it hard, look at it and be safe in the knowledge that there are 15 odd blokes and a woman sitting in your corner ready to be called on at any time x

Curry was ace again Helen xx and thank you to welder for the chip!!!

Genuinely chuffed to call you all mates.

Great to meet up with you all again. Had a great time as is the norm.

Thank you Chris for organising it again. Enjoy the trophy, if your ever having it hard, look at it and be safe in the knowledge that there are 15 odd blokes and a woman sitting in your corner ready to be called on at any time x

Curry was ace again Helen xx and thank you to welder for the chip!!!

Genuinely chuffed to call you all mates.

Really need a "LIKE" button , you said it right Nige :D

I did feel for you guys in the "windy" swims, that wind was very, very fresh.

I observed this from my Costa del Cromwell swim. Nicely sheltered, thank you. :wink: Didn't even have to drop my bivvie door.

Yet another cracking social, good grub and great company. Thoroughly enjoyed myself, but I knew that I would. Chris Baty, you're my hero.

Ian

Absolutely brilliant social, loved every minute of it. Good bunch of blokes and made me feel really welcome on my second social. Food was brilliant and thanks all all who cooked it!!!

Highlight of my weekend was getting the goose to feed outside Nige "Ornithophobia" Woodcock's bivvy door. For those of you who have not seen the video I will put it on here when I work out how to. Great time :D

cold-yes. windy-yes. company 100% carptastic. thanks guys for letting me share it with you all again. enjoyed the fresh air. you guys are the best. chris it was my pleasure giving custody of ''lady of the lake '' to you. enjoy your six months of her company. tell her all your troubles and she'll float them away. love to you all.xx :D:D:D

Big thank you Chris for the invite... and echo everybody's thoughts on how good it was to see you on the bank and huge respect for making it to the social mate.... as always company was great.

conditions weren't the best but we soldiered on and who said it's suppose to be easy anyway .

Thanks again for the curry Helen&Andy fantastic again

Thanks to Ian for cooking the bbq it was funny watching them sausages oh and for sharing the mohito's .

Big thanks to rich the bailiff top bloke see you soon when the water warms a little

my wind swept peg

IMG_20130404_162136_zpsef892181.jpg

second morning sunrise (before the gale started up again)

IMG_20130405_064911_zpsdf1f76dc.jpg

shot of swim in all it's glory while on the slow pack up

IMG_20130406_164847_zps08e09998.jpg

IMG_20130406_142103_zps7c936e80.jpg

Big Thank you to all of you again 8)

Great social even though no fish were had, Big thanks too chris, helen an andy and ian for the rice. Also thanks too the cromwell team absolutely fantastic facilities,Always happy to help, The best run English venue ive fished,It's the biggest compliment i can pay them, Just awsome!!

Your all great lads/lady, And thanks to grim for the t-shirt :oops: all the best, Dan :wink: