Just echoing a lot of whats been already been said but thoroughly enjoyed myself again despite the conditions and the fish's refusal to join in......

To the lads i'd never met before, Phil, Ross, Ben and Graham, it was a pleasure to meet you all....

To the lads I didnt get to spend as much time with as I'd have liked, I apologise but im sure we'll meet again and I look forward to it.....

Big thanks to Helen for the Curry, Rich the Bailiff for looking after us, Ian for cooking the Barbie and our breakfast on sunday and last but not least Chris for organising the whole thing, Personally mate, I wouldnt have blamed you in the least if you hadnt been there or pulled off when you saw the conditions while your in the middle of Chemo but you didnt and you stayed......If ever there was an example of "This isnt going to change me or my life" that was it......Top man....., I have to say though, you could have made an effort and had a shave...... :wink:

Like Nige said.....Im really glad That I can call you all mates....

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute pleasure to meet you to grim..top man.... 8)

Stop it, your making me blush :oops:

You do realise though Phil your now my partner in crime when it comes to winding people up, dont you :lol::lol:

You too mate, like I said before Thoroughly enjoyed your company mate....

Well just got back and I'm shattered! Big thanks to everyone who made this an enjoyable trip, Chris especially, roll on the next one :D

Anything come out after we all left Carl.?

No mate, still not a thing. Nath took the water temp this morning at 5.3 degrees, still very cold ain't it.

Well just got back and I'm shattered! Big thanks to everyone who made this an enjoyable trip, Chris especially, roll on the next one :D

No mate, still not a thing. Nath took the water temp this morning at 5.3 degrees, still very cold ain't it.

Yeah it is mate,,, just had to wash your hands off in it for 10 seconds to feel how cold it was mate......Glad the locals didnt come on straight after us though and start catching :lol: ...... Enjoyed your company on the Costa Del Sol bank anyway mate......

Yeah it is mate,,, just had to wash your hands off in it for 10 seconds to feel how cold it was mate......Glad the locals didnt come on straight after us though and start catching :lol: ...... Enjoyed your company on the Costa Del Sol bank anyway mate......

There was only two pegs spare by the time you lot left, 4 & 2, a few we're on for a week.

I enjoyed your company too mate very much. I must admit I was quite proud of myself with how easily I was understanding you lol

Well what a great social shame the fish didn't play ball this time though eh. A big thanks too all the people who cooked and organised the food and of course Chris, nothing but respect for you mate.

A pleasure to fish and spend time with you all and already looking forward to the next one, now where did I put that after sun.

:shock::lol:

Big thanks to all who attended the social .... I was one of the lucky ones on the summer bank :wink::lol:

Well done Chris for the organising this great social and your presence there really speaks volumes about the type of guy you are 8):)

Helen the curry and choccy cake was spot on .... Thank you x

Even though the fish didnt play the game it was still a good time

Thanks to Graham for the use of his bait boat ...... Brilliant peice of kit and if I felt the need to use one I'd deffo get one for my angling ..... But that's a different thread :wink: