So who's on the bank this weekend?

brighton_carper

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was going to but......... started taking bathroom tiles of the wall yest and the place has fell down!! so im up to my neck in old plaster and soil!! can you believe the plaster on the walls is soil!!

When you say "soil", I'm hoping you don't mean as in soil pipe. Now that really wouldn't be good, you wouldn't want to go decorating the bathroom with that. :lol:

as in soil out of the garden!! lifting the tiles off and behind them is just soil wedged into the old cotswold stone! i know my house is 200 years old but using soil?? i found a old bottle and a random log in the wall also!!!

will probably pop up lake and have a brew with someone this weekend but thats as far as its gunna get!

day or night means nowt. moon always there.

talking of planets, ive been following the new mars explorer from nasa. it has just sent back some amazing pics of a old river bed that could have been waist deep! not quite sure where that leaves the church!!

Yeah, I saw that this morning. But surely Mars would always have been too cold for water to actually flow over the surface?

as in soil out of the garden!! lifting the tiles off and behind them is just soil wedged into the old cotswold stone! i know my house is 200 years old but using soil?? i found a old bottle and a random log in the wall also!!!

will probably pop up lake and have a brew with someone this weekend but thats as far as its gunna get!

Could be worse, clay, horsehair and cow dung made a very good plaster wall covering, you still find them in lather and plaster houses walls even now, and in some Listed buildings that are restored you have to use exact materials!

Put the bottle back in, it may contain something that was put in as a good luck charm :shock::wink:

Just got back from a session. On Tuesday it was impossible to cast far against the south wind it was that strong. My mate tried it and had a marker rod and float blown back into his face.

And back again on Monday!

Life is going right against me at the moment, so I'm taking another 5 days away. Got to be on the water to get in touch with its moods, get the spots learnt, and find the fish.

I haven't caught in 4 trips, and I'm feeling it :shock:

That is probably my longest blank for a long long time :?