Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Guest keenook

Thoughts, dreams and Carp Angling...........My way!

Guest keenook

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you happy and well!

This is an on-going diary, which I must add, I have never thought of doing before, but have been promted by a few friends on here yo write, so here go's!

KeeNook is Back..............Well, nearly! But by the time this is finished, you will see theat indeed I am!

Read on please, and enjoy my story back, as It will be a little different to most......!

Here Go's!

Well I have been an Angler for 41 years now, and a Carp angler for 30 years.

Intro over!

December 2011, Hong Kong!

Well Hello everyone!!!

I hope you are all fine and well.

As some of you will know, I'm back in the UK after being in Hong Kong for almost 20 years!

I loved it it out there, but last December I was hit hard by a STROKE!

One day you are fine..................The next, my whole World was turned upside down, inside out and thrown in the BIN!

I will say no more, because I am Currently writing a book, "From Paradice, To Hell and Back!"

This tells my stroke story, and how and what I have overcome since!

Now the book is of the Darkest times I have ever seen..........there are Tears, Pain, Tears, Laughter, sorrow and Heartbreak!

It should be published early next year, as I have support and backing for the book, so this will Happen!

Back in December I could not walk, use my right hand, and people could not understand me, as my Speach was impaired!

So now I am writing the whole book by hand.........December I could not pick up a pen, let along wright a book by hand!

The reason for this is to INSPIRE OUTHERS!

The Sole reason for this work, Is that there are 1,000's of people in the UK who are hit by STROKE @ the same level as myself, and they give up!

The sole reason for the book, is to inspire others...............Their Familys or friends may read this and be Inspired by my story of a hard battle in DARK and DESPERATE times!

And if one single STROKE Surviver, Get's Inspiration from my words, and tries to get off the bad..........Then my Job is done!!!

A % of sales will go back into The STROKE Association, because of the care and wonderful support they have shown me!

Wish me luck!

Now I am nearly recovered enough to venture back out on the bank!

In Hong Kong I lost everything and more, including 20 Kilos in weight, and all of my Carp tackle!

Since I have been back in the UK ( Friday 13th April!) I have recieved support and love from my Family and great old friends, and new one's too!

Thank you Richard Gardner (Gardner Tackle) Ozzy, Ted Hadaway and Geoff Bowers (Active Bait Solutoins) Dal, Keith P and more!!!

Thank you all!

Since being back, I have now got back my some of my 30 yrs old tackle back, including a pair of me beloved 2lbs TC Fibretube Carp rods! Lucy xxx

These I used on Darenth Tip and Big Lakes back in the 80's, and they are in pristine condition!

And will be my close range rods even today!!! These are superb Carp playing rods, and Richard Gardner has given me 3x Original ABU Sweden.....Cardinal 55's!!!

Thank you Richard! x

The very same Rods from a session 25+ years ago!

487373_10150928189456799_611575621_n-1.jpg

The Wonderful gift that Richard sent that made me Cry!

photo.jpg

I have even formulated my own bait with tips from the bait master Geoff Bowers himself at the ABS factory, and now it's in his frezzer awaiting my come back!

Thank's Geoff, great to meet again after all these years!x

Rigs, baits, bait aplication, methods and lead set ups are all of my original design!!

And have not been seen by the Carp of today!

So that will make my approuch as a Carp Angler very different to the Masses today!

Im nearly back!

For longer ranges when need be , I had a new set of Chub rods for my birthday, thanks LucyFur!

And Geoff has a pair of Daiwa Cross cast X, Thanks Geoff!

So the proof is in the pudding as they say...................so the rest is down to me!

After my current book is finished, I have another one planned, my Carp life, and what it has ment to me over 30 years.......Yes I'm busy

And may all of your Carpy dreams come true!!!

My savior..............My Wonderful Daughter Lucy (Lucy Fur) Who is @ No2 in the UK Hard House Charts!!!! Proud? You bet, I love you Lucy with a passion, we are as one X

GetAttachment_zpsbfad8a6c.jpg

I hope that you enjoy, and follow me back on my quest for Dark Scaley English Carp!

I am nearly There!

Slack lines turning to tight, very soon............ENJOY!

Guest keenook
iv told you before...your an inspiration! and not just for stroke sufferers ...keep it up! :wink:

My God.............that hit me like a brick.......tears again!

x

fishing got me back on the road to recovery after my heart attack,and reckon it will do you the world of good life's to short not to enjoy it,just being on the bank is enough for me now obviously i like catching fish but if i blank i still enjoy it.

good luck on road to recovery

Guest keenook
fishing got me back on the road to recovery after my heart attack,and reckon it will do you the world of good life's to short not to enjoy it,just being on the bank is enough for me now obviously i like catching fish but if i blank i still enjoy it.

good luck on road to recovery

Indeed xxx

Guest keenook

Just been for a linp to the local shop for a can of beer...1 can..........and on leaving met Dave, now in 1 min told me he was an Alcholic and full life story, I said................Dave you are a "light weight" and sort you're life out!

Then his charming Girl friend, cuddled a 24 stone Gorrila for fun, I kid you not, and I did a limpy "Sed Coe" up the road. I kid you not!

You just have to love England........Nowhere else could this happen, on the Planet!

Guest keenook

An Angel on this Earth. Sister Helga. She saved me in the Darkest days of my life! I love you and God bless you.

I will never forget what you have done for me, and 1000's of others.

You are Indeed an Angel within the World!

I love you with all my Soul!

PictureHOLove_zps3cf63f6c.jpg

I have tears streaming as I type!

xxx