Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
courtz

NEW Quality Carping 2007

Added a spodding section over the wekend to make it 16 minutes in total, with a few more doubles infront of the lens.

What do you think?

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3901285536339543175&pr=goog-sl

by the way section 2 should read spodding, not zig rig again :lol:

p.s. could someone check the link works and post to let me know, as i am on a school pc and it filters google video :lol:

cheers

Courtney

Not bad mate, How quickly were you having the takes? I hope after all that you remembered your phone!! Nice timing on the take wen spodding just shows what can happen when you dont expect it to !! Thats what i like about fishing!! :)

Not bad mate, How quickly were you having the takes? I hope after all that you remembered your phone!! Nice timing on the take wen spodding just shows what can happen when you don’t expect it to !! That’s what I like about fishing!! :)

Time before a take varied mate, but quite a few were coming after I had spodded out which must of got the fish on the lookout as the food settled.

It actually happened three times in total when I got a take whilst doing an explanatory piece, the other two were bream though.

I like the fact that the second take was actually real, I had to get out my chair, press record and then go to the rod.

:lol::lol: At the phone, just as I’m about to hold up the fish I get a call, I nearly lost my mobile too, as after I threw it away it rolled down a slope and landed a few feet from the water :roll:

I'm filming the next piece in the same swim next weekend, fishing against the weed bed in the margin, testing out a rig I’ve decided to use for fishing close to weed :lol:

Tight lines

Courtney

great video courtney! like the editing aswell.

what bait and rig were u usin on the stalking bit i couldn't work it out, it looked like breadcrust.

Are you wathcing the older video with the stalking section at the end :?

The new one starts with my rods lined up and then geting a 'run'

I was using paste in the stalking section of the old video, and the white thing is a 'stonze' lead

yeah i found a link to the old vid.

oh right it was a lead! haha

im fairly suprised they went near it to be honest then it looked fairly out of place. but those stonz leads are fairly good masters of disguise

Guest Anonymous

You are a very patient man Coutney... All you wanted to do was some spodding & blow me you're plagued with fish all the time, I just couldn't put up with that :roll:

Another excellent, well presented video mate, well done :wink:

You are a very patient man Coutney... All you wanted to do was some spodding & blow me you're plagued with fish all the time, I just couldn't put up with that :roll:

Another excellent, well presented video mate, well done :wink:

:lol: It had happened twice before so i was a bit peed off when i saw the bobin start twitching and BREAM came to my mind, luckily it tore off though :D

:lol: Grubby, the baliff was wondering why they were a bit flat and i had no idea :? now i do though :shock::lol:

I like the pendulem asting style! Old Skool!
Pendulem casting isnt old school. No point in overhead casting when you can do it underarm.

Not an underarm cast sharpy, watch the vid and you'll see what i mean :lol:

I prefer casting that way for spodding as i find less bait lands at my feet with a longer drop to the spod

Guest Anonymous
I like the pendulem asting style! Old Skool!
Pendulem casting isnt old school. No point in overhead casting when you can do it underarm.

Not an underarm cast sharpy, watch the vid and you'll see what i mean :lol:

I prefer casting that way for spodding as i find less bait lands at my feet with a longer drop to the spod

Yeah, don't know if it's got a specific name but by giving it a forward swing, then back, then cast its a more controlled overhead cast to avoid baitspillage but it loads the rod for the cast... or something like that :lol:

It is very simular to the beach casting style, from the origins of beach casting! (so it is old skool! :shock: )

Yeah, lookin at it I get what you mean, suppose it keeps it in due to the momentum.

Was n't havin a dig though mate, was actually well impressed with the vid. Is there a reason for you makin it, skool, you tryin to get in the game ect>?

Nic

It is very simular to the beach casting style, from the origins of beach casting! (so it is old skool! :shock: )

Yeah, lookin at it I get what you mean, suppose it keeps it in due to the momentum.

Was n't havin a dig though mate, was actually well impressed with the vid. Is there a reason for you makin it, skool, you tryin to get in the game ect>?

Nic

Just made it for a laugh at first and then decided to carry it on as a proper thing.

It helps with media studies too i think :lol:

I suppose it's just doing something different to everyone else, and it does get you noticed a bit :?